Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default duelboxing and how to

hi guys

i am new to duelboxing i just started two mages i got them to both lvl 69 i use keyclone atm as i dont know any other programs that are free or cracked.

i was just wondering how would i be able to box a tank and a healer class together so i can run instances and not wait 35 to 45 mins on dps i use the basic macros of /follow and just keybind my moves so if i press 1 on my main the salve will also press 1 as well is there a easyer way of this so i can advance to a tank and healer class together to box

Quote Originally Posted by kinkymonkey View Post
    i dont know any other programs that are free or cracked.
    Don't expect too much help on the cracked part, we are not thieves..
    As for free ones, there are a few. I suggest you try the wiki link that is available in the sticky posts.

Alot of people (me included) usually drive from the tank when boxing tank+healer(+dps)
    For healing, you can either macro a special heal rotation, with extra ohshit macros, or you can use software like ISBoxer that allow you to see part of your healer screen, or replicate mouse clicks exactly. With that you can simply click heal ad-hoc and be more precise and efficient in healing, while keeping your spam-a-lot buttons for tank+dps
    .[I

cheers thanx i dont know much im useing keyclone atm and dont knowm uch about macros and stuff like that so i might just stick with dps of same classes

Blog Entries

If you're willing to go with the default script initially...
    And to learn the scripting as you go...
    Both Auto Hot Key and Hot Key Net are free options.

Octopus is also free, but I don't know much about it.

Everything else (to my knowledge) is a paid option.

Keyclone, is $20 once for a lifetime license which is transferable; you'd need one license per computer you want to run it on simultaneously, but if your entire team is on one PC and you upgrade, you can transfer your single license to the new system.
    $20 once, forever... is a pretty good price.

IS Boxer, is in my opinion, the software to beat.
    It has a wizard, which will get you going.
    And a lot of configuration options to change things.
    Lax constantly develops it and adds improvements; it works with more games than anything else, and user suggestions are very welcome.
    This is $10 per quarter, $36 per year, or $90 for three years... as a subscription model.

Pwnboxer is a popular choice.
    But I've not used it (or anything beyond Keyclone and IS Boxer), so cannot comment much on it.
    It is a yearly subscription model, with a fair number of updates.
    The support is decent on www.multiboxing.com, but sporadic here.

Game Commander Pro is another option that seems to have a lot of features.
    The documentation is rather extensive.
    But beyond the initial introduction from the author of the program, they're not an active member of this community.

There's good (or great) support for HotKeyNet, IS Boxer, Keyclone or Pwnboxer.

www.hotkeynet.com
    www.isboxer.com
    www.solidice.com/keyclone
    www.pwnboxer.com (www.multiboxing.com)
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa