Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21
    Blog Entries

Druids can Wrath, mana free.
    Shaman can Lightning Bolt, and regain a small amount of mana.

I suppose (Disc) Priests can Smite, which until MoP will auto heal whoever needs it the most.
    The Paladin is (imo) the premier PvP healer... but is also my last choice for PvE healing.

No clue on what Monks will be like, but they're worth checking out.

Another consideration... what can they dual-spec into?
    Druids get you Tank + Heals + Melee DPS + Caster DPS.
    Priest gets you Heal Flavor A, Heal Flavor B + Caster DPS.
    Paladin gets you Tank + Heals + Melee DPS.
    Shaman gets you Heals + Melee DPS + Caster DPS.

Druids or Paladins, whatever their spec can count as a tank... which opens the dungeon finder.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Druids can Wrath, mana free.
    Shaman can Lightning Bolt, and regain a small amount of mana.

I suppose (Disc) Priests can Smite, which until MoP will auto heal whoever needs it the most.
    The Paladin is (imo) the premier PvP healer... but is also my last choice for PvE healing.

No clue on what Monks will be like, but they're worth checking out.

Another consideration... what can they dual-spec into?
    Druids get you Tank + Heals + Melee DPS + Caster DPS.
    Priest gets you Heal Flavor A, Heal Flavor B + Caster DPS.
    Paladin gets you Tank + Heals + Melee DPS.
    Shaman gets you Heals + Melee DPS + Caster DPS.

Druids or Paladins, whatever their spec can count as a tank... which opens the dungeon finder.
    Monks are Tank..Heals..Melee DPS ( paly like ) Which will make leveling a full team of monks via DF possible!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Monks are Tank..Heals..Melee DPS ( paly like ) Which will make leveling a full team of monks via DF possible!
    Assuming they don't nerf damage on healing spec and vice versa. Remember what happened to ret paladins in 4.0? Yeah. That.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Assuming they don't nerf damage on healing spec and vice versa. Remember what happened to ret paladins in 4.0? Yeah. That.
    Still, you should be able to level a full team of monks via Dungeon Finder.
    There are not many classes where you can use the DF with 5 of the same class. Paladins, Druids, and Monks
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    Still, you should be able to level a full team of monks via Dungeon Finder.
    There are not many classes where you can use the DF with 5 of the same class. Paladins, Druids, and Monks
    Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry. I was thinking of doing them all as DPS with a bit in heals like I used to do with my paladins pre-4.0.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/03/19/mi...tuff-we-found/

If shaman have a permanent fire pet thats big plus.

I am leaning towards shaman because the lack of fear protection is a killer for druids.

I wonder if the plus 5 mastery buff of shaman in mop stacks, if it does thats a big plus, if not maybe one of each healer type might be the best.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post

I wonder if the plus 5 mastery buff of shaman in mop stacks, if it does thats a big plus, if not maybe one of each healer type might be the best.
    I highly doubt it. Group buffs don't stack now and they wouldn't want to encourage class stacking for something like mastery.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry. I was thinking of doing them all as DPS with a bit in heals like I used to do with my paladins pre-4.0.
    Looking at the DPS monk heals they get, I bet they will be able to run DF as all DPS>. you just que up as tank-heal-dps and switch to dps when your in.

Afterlife (LVL 26)
    • When you kill an enemy while gaining experience or honor, you have a 50% chance to summon a healing sphere.
      • Healing Sphere
      • You form a Healing Sphere out of a healing mists at the target location for 30 seconds. If allies walk through it, they consume the sphere, healing themselves for 4,928. Maximum of 3 Healing Spheres can be active by the Monk at any given time.
    • LVL UK Expel Harm
      • 400 Mana, Melee Range, Instant Cast, 15 sec cooldown
      • Instantly heals the target for 14,896, and causes 120% of the amount healed to instantly be dealt to a nearby enemy as damage within 5 yards of the target.
      • Actually, looking at those i listed.. looks like Afterlife will be good for trash and Players.. not sure what other heals will help in DF.. might have to have one heal speced.. but they heal while meleeing 8)
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 03-21-2012 at 04:42 PM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Well now I am looking at disc priest in mop, they have a holy nova spam (3percent base mana gcd only I think) which will heal and flush out rogues and are instant cast, and you dont have to be in raid or group to benifit (big plus kinda). Plus at level 90 vampirec dominance which heals 3 low health nearby for 15percnet of all other healing you do ...

Fear ward, and dispel magic (powerfull to defend stuns and whatnot)

Pryer of mending is also a nice shield, and power word barrier.

The nice thing with these single target spells is that the more priests you have the more targets you can protect, whereas with auras and whatnot you dont get more effect with more of the same class.

Right now I am thinking (going down to 26 box to save monies bleh)

1 prot pal tank
    20 archane mages /archane barrige 40yards instant cast/ (maybe 15 and 5 warlocks if the guild travel perk is eliminated)
    1 Restro Shaman (5 mastery to nice and I have one at level 80 already but maby note as cant caste heals while moving)
    4 Disc Priest

Very mobil crew which can heal and attack while running.

1 DK back up alt.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 03-24-2012 at 03:49 PM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Does fear/silence really matter with the amount of characters you play? Psychic scream only hits 5 targets and those 5 will IWT back into range as soon as the fear ends.

Your sig says 31 characters. I'd keep it as simple as possible and play 3 frost DK's & 2 resto Druids per group. Completely mobile, 18 Howling Blasts will global anything that isn't a tank and 12 regrowths/wild growths is basically godmode.
    Last edited by Apatheist : 03-24-2012 at 08:24 PM