Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    I got 50% win ratio or above on every BG except WSG...
    Out of curiosity, how many toons are you boxing and what is the composition.
    And what do you do in Strand of the Ancients?

Myself, I'm two wins out of over fifty games here... so lots of room for improvement.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I love it when I see someone post this into BG chat:

OMG We have 5 Paladins back capping! We are actually going to win this one!
    Sad thing is, I don't even have full honor gear. I used to think that my firepower was better used to burn the enemy bosses down quicker, but the reality is screwing with the opposition's offense works much better 80% of the time.

Blog Entries

In AV (was alliance only, up until yesterday's transfer of the main pvp team)...

My strategy, in any game that was not a mix-it-up, was to head to Stonehearth Bunker and "hold it".
    So the horde could not cap that.
    Then head over to Icewing Bunker and take that back.

If they were doing any kind of a wipe the alliance and force a turtle type game...
    I would hold the area around Stonehearth Graveyard, including recapping that graveyard to give us a mid-field rez point.
    But if it was a PvE race, then head from Icewing to Drek's area... and give the hordies a mid-field rez point to give our defense a larger punch...

The defensive approach was definitely better for my team.
    The only time sticking with the swarm was better, was boxing 5x resto druids... who only did the PvP honor grind really...

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).

im playing twink trials so i can only plat WSG and AB, in WSG my only option is to rape midfield and try and keep the EFC dead. the number of people that demand i carry the flash astounds me. it sounds like a great plan, hey you have 4 thats a fc team. but i can get zerged hard like anyone else in the 20 twink bracket. I switched over to my druids for now. im still gearing them, and the insults they get are well founded. so no complaints there.

and as far as the comment of gb2eve i never left :P i dick around on wow trials cause well. When i fuck up in wow it dosnt cost me months of work.

Yeh I started to change my toons names so they arent standing out to be boxing toons, then I said with the new set im making that they will all be different names so its harder to tell, then I decided, nah fark it, i like them standing out, so making all names similar as usual.

Most times its okay sometimes in a BG especially 10 mans if its a loss, its definitely multiboxers fault.. if you win and get sometimes same people for a few rounds your a hero and they follow and support you, its weird, but it is how it is.. I just try to do my best thats needed to try and win, and ignore anything else thats negative... im there to have fun, and thats what I do regardless of any negative comments. More fun to do what your there to do and not respond to the cry babies

Blog Entries

In a way, the negative comments can be fun at times.

The people might be correct, if your team is gearing up.
    But they could be totally clueless and showing it via their comments.

The hate you generate from your own faction... can be almost as good as cross-fraction whispers.

Since my DK's are currently Alliance, I like the defending stonehearth and icewing. My battlegroup is defective (isn't everyones?) and the Alliance refuse to pull until all the towers burn. With a strong starting defense I give us those few other seconds.

And I've been accused of losing many an EotS, while capping the third/fourth base. All well

Quote Originally Posted by Narij View Post
    My battlegroup is defective (isn't everyones?)
    Battlegroups were merged by region quite some time ago.