Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Aion F2P with ISboxer?

Hi Guys...

I tried to get this new game version running with Innerspace and IsBoxer. But it always hanged up while loading? anyone else here, who was more successfully with it?

Is the F2P version different than the retail client? My retail US client of Aion loads just fine using
    the command line parameters:
    Code:
    -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -noweb -lang:enu
    A few things to note:

• Don't use Aion.bin from the bin64
    • You can only run 2 instances of the game per computer at the moment
    • Launching the game in Windowed or Full Screen Windowed will give you a laggy cursor in the slave window
    • Launching the game in Full Screen mode will not have a laggy cursor but, you can't actually see the cursor in the slave window
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Is the F2P version different than the retail client? My retail US client of Aion loads just fine using
    the command line parameters:
    Code:
    -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -noweb -lang:enu
    A few things to note:

• Launching the game in Windowed or Full Screen Windowed will give you a laggy cursor in the slave window
    • Launching the game in Full Screen mode will not have a laggy cursor but, you can't actually see the cursor in the slave window
    Thanx for the notes.

I try to figure it out and let you know.
    Last edited by Teasy : 02-29-2012 at 06:38 PM

I've never used the NCSoft Launcher to launch Aion. Use Aion.bin.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Ôk, I just made a copy of the aion.bin (bin32 folder) and renamed it to aion.exe
    After that i can start this exe directly without NCLauncher using this following comandline so this parameters seems to be correct. (Play in EU)
    “C:\Program Files (x86)\GameForge\AION Free-To-Play\bin32\aion.exe" -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb -noauthgg -DEVMODE

But it does not work using innerspace same result as starting with the launcher. Process sleeps in background without response. Maybe Lax should take a look at it ^^

Where did you get that 79.110 IP from? And why -DEVMODE? I'm just curious because it's good to know so others know. Try this:
    Code:
    -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -lang:enu -cc:2 -noauthgg -noweb

I just searched the inet for infos and found a snippet here . I checked it directly and it works fine. The IP 206.127.147.28 can't be right anymore, because the European Gameserver moved to another location yesterday. Update-IP for the Gameforge-Server is 79.110.83.79.The Effects of the DEVMODE Parameter must be evaluated. I was not able to find more details.

I don't make an exe file for Aion, Inner Space can launch the .bin file.

How about this parameter?
    Code:
    -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -noweb -lang:enu
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-16-2012 at 12:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    How about this parameter?
    Code:
    -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -noweb -lang:enu
    So, I downloaded the EU F2P version myself and tested this parameter. It works and I am able to launch 2 Aion games on my computer (the max). These still hold true:

A few things to note:
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-16-2012 at 12:11 PM Reason: Edited Parameters

Oh thats great, good work Fenril.