Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Quote Originally Posted by argentina View Post
    What kind of group/firepower does one need to survive in this spot?

Would 2 lvl85 quest-geared paladins be enough?
    As long as you don't pull too many. Adding more characters and improving your gear will increase the speed at which you can farm.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I took my Death Knight through the Crimson Expanse for the Tharazan questline for the rep to get the shoulder enchant, if your toons are not Scribes, this is a must for shoulder enchant, atleast to friendly for the tabard. DW Frost DKs can mow this place down fast in the ilvl 377 pvp gear from Blacksmithing.

I'd highly suggest selling any greens/blues you find on the Auction House that are 78-80 Cata gear. On Earthen Ring, I can get a couple hundred gold from them easy. Anything that's 81+ and not 377+ gear is now pretty useless and can be disenchanted for dust/shards.

There seems to be a lot of level 80 twinks out there, especially for pvp. BiS for most dps are the Cata greens. I even took my Death Knight through a few randoms when he was capped at 80 with xp turned off and mowed down level 83s and 84s. I'm actually going to use this spot to farm for gear for this purpose too as well as the cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    I took my Death Knight through the Crimson Expanse for the Tharazan questline for the rep to get the shoulder enchant, if your toons are not Scribes, this is a must for shoulder enchant, atleast to friendly for the tabard. DW Frost DKs can mow this place down fast in the ilvl 377 pvp gear from Blacksmithing.

I'd highly suggest selling any greens/blues you find on the Auction House that are 78-80 Cata gear. On Earthen Ring, I can get a couple hundred gold from them easy. Anything that's 81+ and not 377+ gear is now pretty useless and can be disenchanted for dust/shards.

There seems to be a lot of level 80 twinks out there, especially for pvp. BiS for most dps are the Cata greens. I even took my Death Knight through a few randoms when he was capped at 80 with xp turned off and mowed down level 83s and 84s. I'm actually going to use this spot to farm for gear for this purpose too as well as the cloth.
    How exactly do you get rep from those mobs?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    How exactly do you get rep from those mobs?
    I believe lans83 was referring to the Therazane quest line(s) for getting his rep up.
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Gomotron View Post
    I believe lans83 was referring to the Therazane quest line(s) for getting his rep up.
    Yes, do the questline, atleast till you're friendly with them, then go to where their Quartermaster is and buy the tabards to wear in the dungeons. If you finish out the chain to unlock the dailies for them, it really doesn't take that long to hit exalted from quest turnins vs instance grinding with the tabards. I hit Revered by the time I finished out the chain to do the dailies. From then on I wear tabard while in the instances and run the dailies when they reset.

All of these deepholm trogg places you can solo with a single prot paladin. One of the places I went to farm was in Uldum. Top right area of the zone where the daily quest is to shoot the catapult at the large groups of mobs. You can solo those entire groups and they all dropped loot. The daily is phased so you won't have a random person kill stealing your pack. If there was ever a need to put in area looting like Star Wars, this would be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    If there was ever a need to put in area looting like Star Wars, this would be it.
    quote from MoP info
    "AoE Looting has been added! When you loot one creature, the loot from all the other creatures in lootable range will be included in the same loot window!"
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )