Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default which realm has most boxers ?

read more then i post, and as i said in another topic there islike no others boxers on my realm and i am considering moving some toons elsewhere.. what realm has alot of boxers ?

i know time zone be an issue cause im from AU, but then again i do have very unusual sleep patterns.

start here:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/19-General-Public

Top of the page. There are several well established guilds and servers already up and running with boxers from this very community

currently magtheridon, <The Zerg> has the most. The recent scroll of resurrection has boosted our numbers as well. You are welcomed to join us. See my signature for a link.

Ahh didnt even see that link Apps lol

Wil check it out daanji thankies

I moved to Mag for the same reason. Nice Server and Guild.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I'm an Australian boxer and my server used to have a few, but they are now inactive, probably permanently. Alliance on Kil'Jaedon had quite a few boxers in <Legion of Boom> but apparently is pretty quiet at the moment. Magtheridon with <The Zerg> horde side has heaps and heaps of boxers. If you want to hang with boxers, and don't mind horde, I'd go there. I'm pretty sure they have people playing all time zones,
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

We have a lot on Outland if your EU and a few that's not part off abots lots off wpvp ques and LAG and loads off trolling what more could you wish for out off a server?