Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Diablo III Launching May 15th

Awesome. Can't wait to try this out. I never got into D1 or D2, but I played Titan's Quest and loved the gameplay. I'm sure the godfathers of mouse-based action RPGs will not fail to impress. The Annual Pass will definitely be worth it!
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Was my first reaction, and my second.

I was surprised as well. I could have sworn about 5-6 weeks ago they had some big news release about how they were scrapping half of the tradeskills, town portal and identification scrolls, inventory changes, no more cauldron and cube. Half the stats were removed to make things "easier". I expected it to be a November release at the earliest.

I guess less features = early release. Fuck it, we'll put it back in with the expansion and charge them for it.

I'm pretty sure they pulled the pvp part of it in the past week or two also. they did say they'd release it as a patch later.

Awesome - thx for the heads up Anyone know if the WoW pet (the little shaman dude for getting the Collectors Edition) will be like the mini-thor from SCII ce? (meaning it will be available for every char on every WoW account tied to your Bnet). I'd assume it will be the same deal.

Name:  me-gusta.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  7.2 KB
    me gusta
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Im a beta tester. Its ok.

Name:  1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  31.1 KB
    ^ was my reaction