Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    I believe Netbeans allows Iphone app development. You can copy your Android code into it and adjust it based on the IOS 5.1 code needs. I haven't done this personally but I have friends who use it.
    Yeah but does it compile your IOS code on a Mac?
    I don't have a Mac at the moment, and can't afford an AU$800 +software cost (AND I don't really want yet another computer) so I went the DragonFireSDK route, as they compile YOUR code on THEIR mac servers and send you back the binaries, making those apps AppleMartket-able.

The DFSDK seems very easy to use so far (albeit it will be quite limited i'm sure).
    In any case, i'm currently in the process of porting this App to IOS, testing it on my wife's iphone as I go.

iPhone users should be able to try it soon(tm) :-)
    .[I

No you can use netbeans on your PC and write the IOS code, Compile it, move it to your iphone and troubleshoot from there.

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    No you can use netbeans on your PC and write the IOS code, Compile it, move it to your iphone and troubleshoot from there.
    Ah ok, i always thought you needed to compile the app on a Mac to be able to put it on the market though
    .[I

No you can make the apps on a PC just not run them on it. If you put them on your iphone/iPad you can use that as a debugging tool.

Well, i've just released the latest android version, includes graphs :-)

Still working on the iPhone version, looking good, I should have a (limited) version out next week i think.
    Then i'll try and match the features in the android App little by little - Learning cuuuurve !
    .[I

iPhone version is out!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wow-t...9827?ls=1&mt=8

took a little while to get it out there, but it just went through the Apple review process and is now available online. Enjoy!
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    iPhone version is out!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wow-t...9827?ls=1&mt=8

took a little while to get it out there, but it just went through the Apple review process and is now available online. Enjoy!
    Damn the loading screen and app icon are messed up (showing Dragonfire SDK instead of my app >.< )
    The rest of the app works fine though
    .[I

Thank's man I will download it as soon as I get of work.