Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default anyone here have been banned for multiboxing?

I just wanted to ask you guys if anyone here have been banned for multiboxing?

I just activated my old set of accounts. lvl 80 shamans. And after 6 hours setting up with isboxer macros etc, i was disconnected. Got email to all my accounts. Permenant closed due to 3:th party activity.

So im currently apealing but after 2 days now no response yet.

Any tips or ideas?

Regards
    Last edited by hardc0re : 03-14-2012 at 06:42 PM

You weren't banned for multiboxing; you were banned for 3rd party whatever, which could mean anything. Could be a process running on your system that Warden identified as cheating/hacking software. Could be lots of things. Considering how many people multibox with ISBoxer, I know you didn't get banned for using ISBoxer.

When you say "computer macros etc" what do you mean? You using a programmable keyboard? Using any other software besides ISBoxer? Be honest.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Hi. First off im sorry if you thought i was blaming ISBoxer. Im defenetly not its an awsome software and i havent played alot with it. But i truly love it.

Ah and i was only setting up macros in game and with isboxer i did not use any other 3:th party software. I have X-keys still but did not set it up yet.

TBH i just think it was a gm that maby rushed somthing. Since as always you hear ppl say Botter etc when u run round, so i was probly reported.

And again i dont blame ISboxer at all

Its just that i was so exited to get back to multiboxing.. I'm about to buy 4 new accounts and start from lvl 1. Im bored
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-15-2012 at 01:38 AM Reason: Merged

Yep, totally understand. Sucks bad. There have been..."twitchy" GMs at times that were unaware of multiboxing and have wrongfully banned multiboxers, though it's very rare. Also, considering how many false-positives we see in most of the modern antivirus suites, it's not surprising they might see some out of Warden here and there. Good luck getting your case resolved and back into boxing again.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Been boxing for at least 3 years, never been banned for even a day. I know lots of people have reported me, many even telling me so, but never anything from a GM. I've tried out nearly every multiboxing software there is.

Boxing for about 18 months. Never banned on any accounts. Lots of people threaten to report. Have spoken with a GM who said "yeah, that's what I thought. Good luck with the multi-boxing". That's all I've ever had in terms of official action lol

been boxing since 2003 or so with up to 36 accounts online at the same time.

Never banned.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Yeah well i guess unlock then.

Oh hi Sam DeathWalker, you where the one inspiring me to start multibox in 08 ^^

I would contact blizzard about getting your accounts back if all you were doing was using isboxer.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I just got my account back. But they did not want to answear why i got banned in the first place..

"After a careful investigation of your account closure, we have agreed to remove the permanent suspension of your account from the World of Warcraft servers.

This change has already been put into effect, and your account should again be available for play. "