Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Default 50 Box xfer'd to Kil'Jaeden Alliance

Prepared im assuming. Got blown up by his 50 box last night in Stormwind. Was pretty amazing to watch as my 10 box lasted about 15 seconds. If any one from Legion of Boom wants to start gettin online tonight ill be on. We should team up and see what damage we can do to him as im sure he will be in SW again. I guess he has been in SW the past 2 days now just wrecking lol. I managed to bring down about 5 of his toons each time i went in but damn. That guy is crazy! with scroll of rez he brought all his characters to Kil'Jaeden and his guild Bring Alliance Death. Had to turn all settings down to the lowest possible and disable all addons except isboxer and jamba because he was lagging me out haha or maybe was just the server. anyways good times!

DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

It's pretty awesome that a guild that profile itselfs as a large multiboxing guild gets some resistance on the same server.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

thats nutz!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

This many people on the screen at the same time would bring SWTOR servers to their knees. Fucking shit game engine.

According to the WoW armory, Bring Alliance Death, is all on Kil'Jaeden now.

I wonder why Prepared moved from Aegwynn. Perhaps it is too low population for him? Or perhaps we wanted to compete against Legion of Boom?
    Though, he probably didn't realize LoB was on Alliance side on Kil'Jaeden. Hmmm.
    How many active players are in LoB nowadays?

There are already QQ thread on KJ forums

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139868602
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175548807

However, there are celebratory threads from the Aegwynn Alliance.

Unfortunately, Prepared brings a lot of hate against boxers and makers all of us look bad. I wish you good luck Legion of Boom, stand strong against him.
    He is the self proclaimed god of WoW. He states as much in this thread .

Yet, if you get tired of being camped in your own city, (shameless plug) then consider joining <The Zerg> today. (see link in signature).
    Last edited by daanji : 03-12-2012 at 12:50 PM

Hopefully more boxers in LoB will start playin. its been pretty dead lately. Just me and 1 or 2 others on mostly. This is a good challenge for us and will definitely be some fun times.
    here is a post from Prepared, aparently he has 95 active accounts now lololol.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4465072?page=2
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

"If that realm didn't have a certain admin of a forum that lies I wouldn't have created the "free" level 80s there. Dying time has arrived!"

ahahaha, i love the guy his attitude in his troll posts, he doesn't claim to be the 'best', but the most powerful (which is true), and so on ... he basically just trolls without lying, even though it's ridiculous what he says
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    "If that realm didn't have a certain admin of a forum that lies I wouldn't have created the "free" level 80s there. Dying time has arrived!"

I was so tempted to cancel my SWtoR accounts and re-sub with WoW just to farm some honor from him. Seeing LoB re-surge and pull together to down the self-proclaimed most powerful, with full on, heavy metal "Boxer on Boxer" action, of "my computers can eat your computers", at a "to the death!" melee of virtual blood and steel, is a fantastic idea... but then I saw a peanut under my chair and got distracted... so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    ... but then I saw a peanut under my chair and got distracted... so meh.
    now you got me curious ... tell us the peanut story please

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    now you got me curious ... tell us the peanut story please
    I don't think this story is pg-13