Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Leveling 80-85

Default Leveling 80-85

I'm in the process of getting all classes at 80 on my 5 main accounts using RAF. Already have a few 85's (pala, shaman, mage and a team of pala+4xshaman).
    So far I have 2 accounts with 10 chars at level 80 or above, and going to start working on 2 other accounts today.
    When I'm done I'll start leveling them to 85 one team at a time. What is the fastest way to do that? On my first team I grinded instances (except for some hyjal questing to get some gear upgrades), but it felt A LOT slower than solo leveling through quests. OTOH, I really dread the gathering quests...
    Last edited by Pazgaz : 03-10-2012 at 06:38 AM

Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

With all of the "fixes" that 4.3.3 brought, is there any confirmation that this is still working? I'm all for grinding over questing.

Spent a couple hours here on Wed night and still a very good spot. Was able to take a level 85 team to one of the spots to stand up on a ledge but still access and pull mobs to me. I sat two of the level 85's and summoned 2 level 43 toons using guild summon capability. Had to have them stand further back on the ledge in order to not pull but to still get experience. Leveled the lower level toons very quickly and still good greens for DE and excellent cloth. In a couple hours I racked up nearly 10 stacks of bolts of cloth. My new favorite cloth farming spot.