Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 33

All my accounts are canceled for Swtor right now. I would be interested to hear if merc tried to fight him with his 10 boxing team.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    "If that realm didn't have a certain admin of a forum that lies I wouldn't have created the "free" level 80s there. Dying time has arrived!"

ahahaha, i love the guy his attitude in his troll posts, he doesn't claim to be the 'best', but the most powerful (which is true), and so on ... he basically just trolls without lying, even though it's ridiculous what he says

Who's the "certain admin of a forum that lies?"

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Who's the "certain admin of a forum that lies?"
    He never really said. Is it a coincidence that LoB is there and opposite faction? Are there PwnBoxer users on K'J Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    He never really said. Is it a coincidence that LoB is there and opposite faction? Are there PwnBoxer users on K'J Alliance?
    I don't know if there are any Pwnboxer users there. I know absolutely nothing about Pwnboxer outside of it's inferiority to other software. I only ask because there are a few admin/mods that spent a decent time on KJ but none are currently active (that I am aware of).

I tend to avoid this kind of thing because just replying to it only fuels the fire for it. That's exactly why I banned Prepared when I did. He can go rile up the WoW forums as much as he wants. Let him stir up the sheep and impress them with his ability to throw money at Blizzard. I don't even think there's much of LoB left. I played one of my solo shaman a bit and never saw more than 3-4 people on. Maybe it was just the days / times I was on. If he's there to harass LoB, he's about 2 years late to that party. If he's just there to harass KJ Alliance, they likely deserve it for harboring Ruinous as much as they did.

I'll always cherish the memories I had with LoB and Kil'Jaeden, but for a long time KJ has been nothing more to me than a place I have to go to conq cap a toon.

Well put.

Im sure there are still some gamers still playing in LoB. Yet, like you said, I think the majority of the brood moved on a long while ago. Seems now The Zerg is the latest "Army of Multiboxers" as one person from the blizzard forums posted... I chuckled at that.

Shame about LoB dying, if the Zerg was Ally, I'd be there.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

This guy reminded me of this:

Last edited by kaiverrettu : 03-14-2012 at 05:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by kaiverrettu View Post
    This guy reminded me of this:
    <screenshot snapped>
    lol, that last sentence is gold
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    lol, that last sentence is gold
    I lol'd too. I wanna be that dudes friend IRL

that is fucking madness.... 50 !!.... rofl fuck ahahahaahah can you imagine if there was any newish people on at the time to wow and that going on ? haahahahahahahaahahaha... absolute classic... I so often see certain servers mentioned for boxing hang out and lately an itching to move some toons to another realm. Mine even though high pop barely knows what mutliboxing is

i still cant get over that... lolol, so friggen funny i got to take some toons too KJ Horde or make some for fun

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kiljaeden/Bring Alliance Death/news

lol.....
    Last edited by Shania : 03-15-2012 at 11:31 AM