Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Warrior and Hunter

Hey guys completely new to Dual Boxing I was wondering if I cant get some insight and tips on running this team. Also who should be slave range or melee?

PvE? PvP? Tips about dps macros? Spec on both? Do you have the basic setup, like follow, assist etc?

Often the master character will allow for more micromanagement than slaves, I haven't really played a hunter, but I imagine micromanagement would benefit them more with traps etc..

Melee are quite easy to use with IWT and you just treat it as a pet, and 'Interact with Target' run them to all your targets.

Just to note, a Hunter is MUCH easier to macro than a Warrior.

You can manage quite ok DPS with a Hunter macro, less so with a Warrior one...

I'd drive with the Warrior and macro the Hunter at range. Survival works very well, as does marksmanship.

I macro'ed my 4 arms warriors into a one button mash and used the healer as a master, but I only got to level 63.

What about kiting? melee don't bother, but you can't kite with a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by argentina View Post
    Just to note, a Hunter is MUCH easier to macro than a Warrior.

You can manage quite ok DPS with a Hunter macro, less so with a Warrior one...

I'd drive with the Warrior and macro the Hunter at range. Survival works very well, as does marksmanship.
    No no no! Drive from the hunter, go BM specc, and grab a devilsaur. Keep charge, hunters mark and pet attack on one button, spam Kill Command, keep serpent sting up, profit!