Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Demo warlock

Default Demo warlock

edit: Is anyone multiboxing a warlock and doing decent DPS. If so what spec and rotation do you use?
    Last edited by traedoril : 03-03-2012 at 11:25 AM Reason: changed question

i use a 3 step macro system, same as the 2 step just with an extra step for additional procs / trinkets. All i have is a Destro lock, and i won't say this is the best out there, but you are more than welcome to give it a shot. I am around 370 iLevel and can put out around 20k on boss fights if i am lucky. I modified these macros from Mercurio's thread here http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...m-Macros-at-85

This was pulled straight from ISBoxer so it still has the ATG conditionals on it, obviously remove them if you don't need them.

Code:
    Step 1

!if (character is in "Warlock Destruction") /castsequence reset=5 Immolate, Corruption, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Life Tap
    !if (character is in "Warlock Destruction") /cast Chaos Bolt
    !if (character is in "Warlock Destruction") /cast Firebolt

Step 2

!if (character is in "Warlock Destruction" ) /castsequence reset=10 Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Conflagrate,Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Conflagrate,Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Conflagrate,Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Conflagrate,Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Bane of Doom,Conflagrate,Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Conflagrate,Soul Fire,Conflagrate,Conflagrate
    !if (character is in "Warlock Destruction" ) /cast Demon Soul

Step 3

/use 13
    /use 14
    !if (character is in "Warlock Destruction") /use Soulburn
    !if (character is in "Warlock Destruction") /use Shadowburn

@Shadewalker Thanks I switched to destro today and now I am pulling 25k with mecurio's macro from the sticky. It just seems really weak when compared to my survival hunter who is pulling 45k.

Yeah, I had to make some changes to mercs macros. There were some missing spells due to spec changes during cata (chaos bolt for one). If you have a chance let me know how the above macros work for you.

I tried your three step and It lowered my DPS some, I'll post my macro's when I get off work and see if you like them better.

Any chance you will be able to post your macros? I would like to try them out if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    It just seems really weak when compared to my survival hunter who is pulling 45k.
    Are you able to pull 45K spamming on your Hunter? I used Merc's 2 step and made it a 3 step for my hunter and it seems to work fairly well but I'm not pulling 45K and his iLVL is 389. His gear is all enchanted and reforged based on www.askmrrobot.com

I'd love to see your Warlock Marco's as well as your hunter ones if you don't mind. I know I have some tweaking to do.

am playing five demo warlocks , but am pressing most keys by hand so car't really help. but u should beable to pull more as a demo lock.

Sorry guys its spring break and I have been super busy around the house. My wife has a list as long as the wall of things for me to do. I won't be able to get on and copy my macro's over until monday.

@jnorland I am Survival and I think my 3 step macro is something like

/castsequence reset=target Hunter's Mark, Serphent Sting, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
    /cast Rapid Shot
    /use trinkets

My Proc macro is

/castsequence Explosive Shot, Explosive Shot
    /cast Black Arrow

The third step just spams Kill shot for whenever it becomes active.

These are not exact and I will get them posted asap. I take 18 hours a semester and work 48 hours a week so I needed this week to catch up on crap around the house.

Here is my Proc macro:

/stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=7 Conflagrate, Curse of the Elements, Bane of Doom, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Bane of Doom, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate

this is my main macro

/castsequence reset=target Soul Fire, Immolate, Corruption, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Life Tap, Soul Fire, Immolate, Incinerate, Corruption, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
    /cast Firebolt
    /cast Chaos Bolt
    /cast Shadowburn
    /use 13
    /use 14

My third macro and step key is

/castsequence reset=30 soulburn, soul fire