Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default unit frames with filter to display party in raid (same old problem, forgot thread)

So to display my toons (including cast bars) in the same party while they are not actually in the same party while being in a big raid (e.g. AV). I'm really sure that a while ago someone posted in a thread a unit frame addon who could do this (i.e. it had a filter setting so you could add your toons), but I don't recall if I actually posted in that thread or which thread it was.

Anyone can help out as I forgot the name (it was not SuF or perl, was one I've never heard off before)
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    So to display my toons (including cast bars) in the same party while they are not actually in the same party while being in a big raid (e.g. AV). I'm really sure that a while ago someone posted in a thread a unit frame addon who could do this (i.e. it had a filter setting so you could add your toons), but I don't recall if I actually posted in that thread or which thread it was.

Anyone can help out as I forgot the name (it was not SuF or perl, was one I've never heard off before)
    Ualaa has a walkthrough that shows how to do this with Clique and Grid. Not sure if there's a way to show castbars in Grid, but I'd think that with as many modules that it has, it's out there somewhere.

Here's Ualaa's guide: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    Ualaa has a walkthrough that shows how to do this with Clique and Grid. Not sure if there's a way to show castbars in Grid, but I'd think that with as many modules that it has, it's out there somewhere.

Here's Ualaa's guide: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3
    cheers, but that's not what i'm after (and on top of that grid bugs out when you use certain ë â etc characters)