Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default lvl 70 bracket pvp, MB viable?

well hello there DB! it's been like... 3 years at least, how the hell are ya =P

i'm back to playing a lil' bit, and most of it boxing. i'm coming to the end of my RAF buff and a couple friends that play in the 70 twink bracket want me to possibly make a team for that purpose... but the last time i played in the 70 bracket i didn't get the impression a boxer would fair well... anyone have any experience boxing in there?

thx!

There is complete imbalance in any bracket below level 85. Roll an overpowered class and enjoy steamrolling players.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

My experience has been Dks face stomp everything at the lower brackets.
    Styrr - Legion of Boom - GM

Rogues are insanely OP just like hunters. Prot paladins are pretty nuts as well, and priest shields ... well they are 'real' shields.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I have 5 twink priests which I will eventually start playing, they were INSANE (I'm talking multiple consecutive SP perfections + 300hks+) at lvl 60, had to go to 70 to get dispersion again. I'll let you know if I start playing them again. I have full pvp gear, my mate wants me to farm full t6, not sure what would be better though.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer