Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: class advice

Default class advice

Hi,
    I have just re-activated 3 of my old accounts with the scroll of resurrection, and i am able to choose an instant lvl 80 character.. ideally i would choose 3 more dks but i dont have a lvl 55 on any of the accounts! i intend to lvl 3 more dks but will obviously have to create instant lvl 80s first!

so im asking what is also a good class to box in arena/bgs? I already have a dk, shaman, and mage at 85 on my main account!

i was thinking shamans but i have read alot of bad things about them but might be good for some chain lightning fun in bgs, and they also look good in mop (things may change ofc)

I was also contemplating ret paladins? maybe 1 dk and 3xret in arena? how do you think this will work out? never played paladin but they look like they have great survivabilty/healing and huge burst! shield, stuns etc and they also look good in mop but i might be wrong

any help would be greatly appreciated

People usually pick elemental shamans simply because they are easy to ignore, mostly just spamming buttons. A 1 dk and 4 ele shamans team would be easy to play.

Some people do box with all melee teams, it just takes a bit more work.

I run a pretty successful 2 ele and disc priest team with a decent W/L ratio.

2 Ret pallies and a healer would work pretty well against all 3 DPS teams . Against a similar composition as you, DR would be a factor.

If it's just for BGs, I'm face rolling people with 3 frost mages

Thanks for the replies, I just realised I have lvl 50 shamans on another server so I am currently levelling them to 55 so I can make 3 more dks and boost them to 80! So I can play my 4 dk team after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I run a pretty successful 2 ele and disc priest team with a decent W/L ratio.

2 Ret pallies and a healer would work pretty well against all 3 DPS teams . Against a similar composition as you, DR would be a factor.

If it's just for BGs, I'm face rolling people with 3 frost mages
    That was my favorite comp in S8-- I had so much fun on z axis maps. Good times.