Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Looking for invite to the zerg on mag

I've been boxing since the beginning of wow (5 boxing the past 3 years). Would like to start running with a guild of fellow boxers (pvp/pve---going to start to groups). I'm not going to transfer any avatars over, never played the horde and would like the experience. Either way, I understand my group role when raiding and usually keep excellent control over my toons. I'm an equipment engineer with a bio-medical firm with 3 children so play-time for me is only at night (EST) when they are sleeping. Hopefully I can fit into guild family, if you're willing to let me join, please let me know who I can contact. Thanks, Rob

Just log in and type "/who the zerg" and ask someone to help you out. They are very cool and chill people. If I had a better ping on that server I would join them too, but I have to stick with west coast servers.

Sorry about the poor typing skills. I plan on starting two new 5 man groups on that server. Exclusive PVP and PVE groups.

most of the PVP the Zerg does starts around 10-11 PM and runs until 5 or 6 in the morning. Yeah we have some night owls. So come on over and we have some guys that do PVE and PVP. Good to have another active boxxer.

I am JsT from <The Zerg> if you haven't gotten an invite yet pst any of the Jst's or any other member and they can point you to an officer.

and, welcome!!
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Anyone know if Stealthy and Oathbreaker are still around? I miss those guys.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by blast3r View Post
    Anyone know if Stealthy and Oathbreaker are still around? I miss those guys.
    <--- Still around.

Stealthy hasn't played since early Cata.
    I am Oathbreaker, co-founder and Guildmaster of the multiboxing guild <The Zerg>, of realm Magtheridon, a PvP realm, for the Horde.

I still have some 80's over there from the old days.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus