Close
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 114

Default <The Zerg> Needs You! (Recruitment)

With the announcement of the new Scroll of Resurrection, I imagine a lot of multi-boxers are thinking about re-subbing.

It comes with
    • Free Character Boost to Level 80
    • Free Upgrade to Cataclysm
    • Seven Days of Free Game Time
    • Free Realm Transfer
    • Free Faction Change
    • 4 20-slot Bags
    • 280% Flying
    • Item Level 232 Gear

Are you stuck on a low population server and the only multi-boxer? Are you tired of being alone, chastised by all the hateful single boxers? Is the Alliance faction goody-two-shoes getting old?
    Then we, <The Zerg> of Magtheridon US PvP Horde strongly encourage you to consider transferring to our realm. We are the largest and most active multi-boxing guild in the world sporting dozens of 5-boxers, several 5+ boxers, and 10+ boxers of every class combination. <The Zerg> was founded on July 19th, 2007 and was one of the first multi-boxing guilds. Some may say that WoW multi-boxing started here on Magtheridon with none other than Xzin himself.

What can <The Zerg> offer you?

If you are interested, please contact any Rank 2 Officer in game.

You can view <The Zerg> roster here.

Alternatively, send us a private message on dual-boxing.com with your e-mail address and we will send you a Scroll of Resurrection from our toons on Magtheridon. Please indicate how many invites you require.
    Last edited by daanji : 03-11-2012 at 06:40 AM

Ha... I love it. Maybe throw a link to your guild roster so people know who the Rank 2 Officers are (so they know who they should be whispering for an invite).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks MiRai, edit has been made.

Also, for all those that do not wish to transfer to Magtheridon, you can still participate in our premades. Simply contact us via private message or in game and we can exchange real-ids or vent information.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Also, for all those that do not wish to transfer to Magtheridon, you can still participate in our premades. Simply contact us via private message or in game and we can exchange real-ids or vent information.
    When I start my next set of RaF here shortly, get them leveled up, and sort everything out... I will be taking you up on that offer.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

yeah, will have my 5 shaman, pally and 5 dk's to guild up in the next few days once all the ressing, resubbing and transfers are done

The new scroll of ressurection kind of sucks. I quit wow for 2 years and litterly just re-activated my accounts last week and paid $160 to get my 4 shaman accounts. I tried to use the (old) scroll but it said services was unavilable. I even waited a few days thinking it was just a temporary error. I'm now on hold with Blizzard to ask them to credit back the cost of Cata and if they're feeling generious, boost my DK team to level 80 and get the free epic flying mount.

A lot of people must be calling because "If you are calling about the new scroll of resurection, press 8" and there's a 22 minute hold time.
    "Shamanigins" quin-Shaman team - Magtheridon US - The Zerg

Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    The new scroll of ressurection kind of sucks. I quit wow for 2 years and litterly just re-activated my accounts last week and paid $160 to get my 4 shaman accounts. I tried to use the (old) scroll but it said services was unavilable. I even waited a few days thinking it was just a temporary error. I'm now on hold with Blizzard to ask them to credit back the cost of Cata and if they're feeling generious, boost my DK team to level 80 and get the free epic flying mount.

A lot of people must be calling because "If you are calling about the new scroll of resurection, press 8" and there's a 22 minute hold time.
    Heh, I feel the pain. When I started Rift a while back, I got all mine set up and then a week later they introduced RAF. :/
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Damnit lol...I'm |.| this close to resubbing for this...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Damnit lol...I'm |.| this close to resubbing for this...
    Hahaha

Scroll of Resurrection... working as intended.

I called Blizzard customer support and long story short the supervisor I spoke with agreed to let me do the scroll even though I activated my accounts a week ago.

I just need someone from The Zerg to send me 5 invites!
    "Shamanigins" quin-Shaman team - Magtheridon US - The Zerg

Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian