Close
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 114

Hi all - I think Ualaa may be asking in guild chat, but I'd appreciate a SoR sent to "Jugz" on Dalaran. Hopefully there's room in the guild for a new team!
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Would be happy to.

Want tp PM an email address? In-Game invites only work for real-id friends, it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by argentina View Post
    Would be happy to.

Want tp PM an email address? In-Game invites only work for real-id friends, it seems...
    There is an option to send SoR's to specific characters on specific servers through your BNet account.

Thanks, everyone. Ualaa sent me a scroll and I'm currently downloading the game. At this pace I'll be on by next weekend
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Would anyone in the guild be interested in me migrating my toons to the server/starting new ones here? I'm a bit sick of sargeras as the entire server makes up nearly all of our battlegroup and not a single 2300+ shaman will queue if i'm online for 3's and a few teams dodge when I queue 5's as well or use to (current rank 1 team for example).

Is the guild super active? I don't wanna come to some place and be unwelcome >_>
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

i have not been active for a few months, but when i was, there were always several boxers online. I'm sure as MoP gets closer, it will be crazy active. I know ill be back for sure.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Is the guild super active? I don't wanna come to some place and be unwelcome >_>
    The guild is very active. We have people on all day long (depending on tz, we have person...)

Mostly we pvp, sometimes we LFR, we chill on vent. A couple ten-boxers, many fivers. You would not be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by argentina View Post
    The guild is very active. We have people on all day long (depending on tz, we have person...)

Mostly we pvp, sometimes we LFR, we chill on vent. A couple ten-boxers, many fivers. You would not be alone.
    All I do is pvp =P
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    All I do is pvp =P
    <The Zerg> is the place for you. I would be there if it wouldn't cost me $500+, but I group with them via real-id all the time
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Blog Entries

One weekend morning, I was online by myself for about 45 mins.
    But I woke up at 5:30am, as if it was a workday... and couldn't fall back to sleep.

Aside from that, there's been at least two other teams online whenever I've been online.
    And I've been on a lot, doing RathStrat runs.
    Have 55,000 HK's since transferring here.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa