Close
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 114

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    Hey guys I was in the zerg and despite my playing every day my toons keep getting kicked. I moved all my boxing toons to N E R D S until I can find someone online to re inv us. I had 4 teams in the zerg and one in the protoss but all of the toons i had in the zerg got booted.
    Hey traedoril, did this issue get resolved? I just saw this post so wasn't sure.

If you have any issues, contact any of us in game from <The Zerg> or <The Protoss>

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltier View Post
    Thank you for the scroll. Now just slowly letting WoW download on my amazing .6 mb/s or so connection.
    I'd love .6 mb/s. I had to reinstall windows with my computer upgrade and I'm chugging along at .3-.4 mb/s...
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    I'd love .6 mb/s. I had to reinstall windows with my computer upgrade and I'm chugging along at .3-.4 mb/s...
    Well that was a bit of an exaggeration. WoW's been going at about .15-.2. Might see if I can just upgrade to a business line for priority here.

I'll hopefully be able to get on and catch somebody online - my playing has still been pretty limited (and probably will be until this weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Hey traedoril, did this issue get resolved? I just saw this post so wasn't sure.

If you have any issues, contact any of us in game from <The Zerg> or <The Protoss>
    Tiny gave me an inv just yesterday. I still don't know why my toons were kicked, but since you let me back in I am not worried about it.

Thanks for the reinvite and its good to be back.

I am JsT i have 5 acnts if anyone needs scrolls (can do 1 set per day)
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Well, thank you for the invites. I finally managed to get all five up and running, but there is no way i'll be able to play them on this connection quite yet. Hopefully I can figure something else out and join you guys soon.

Apps may return.

Lemme see if I can get someone to explain this to me like a 5th grader.

I have (1) bnet account, which has 5 accounts attached to it.

All my old toons were deleted when I quit... except one toon per server. (someone talked me into leaving one)

My goal is to end up on same server as Zerg, all cata accounts, and (5) level 80s, all new toons, not pay for server transfers.

Is this doable?

I can send you 5 scrolls,

You can make 5 80s on any server

Profit

When my friend did it... he made 1 on his old server to put all heirlooms on and then transferred that toon.. the rest he just made on the new server.

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    When my friend did it... he made 1 on his old server to put all heirlooms on and then transferred that toon.. the rest he just made on the new server.
    That is indeed interesting.

Question:

Something about a mount... Do I get a mount if someone else sends me a scroll? Obviously I need at least 1.