Close
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 114

Let the transmog and pvp gear grind begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    Let the transmog and pvp gear grind begin!
    YAY! Im thinking Tier 2, 5, 7, 8 and 9..

maybe even a Dungeon set. Not sure.

sent you a PM Daanji for Scroll of Resurrection

Random question about SoR I didn't find an answer to anywhere : what would happen if you try to transfer and faction change a GM toon ? (specifically as part of SoR perk - this is not the FAQ about server transfer)

I'm curious if you would get an error it's not transferable (like for a normal; non guild; server transfer);

Would the guild move for free (that'd be nice);

or would the GMship transfer to next rank (like when you're not logged in for 30 days)

(did anyone try)
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Well you only get to free transfer the new 80 toon you create.

I'm not sure if you made him Guild leader at that time what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    Random question about SoR I didn't find an answer to anywhere : what would happen if you try to transfer and faction change a GM toon ? (specifically as part of SoR perk - this is not the FAQ about server transfer)

I'm curious if you would get an error it's not transferable (like for a normal; non guild; server transfer);

Would the guild move for free (that'd be nice);

or would the GMship transfer to next rank (like when you're not logged in for 30 days)

(did anyone try)

According to the FAQ, standard limitations for Faction change and Transfer apply. So if the character is the guild leader, I dont think you can xfer it, until it leaves the guild, or hands the guild over to another player.

Blog Entries

I had to clear the mailbox, transfer guild leadership of <The Kittens> and disband (but could have transferred leadership) my 5's arena team (Do I Get a Cookie?).
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

So regarding this statement, "The Faction Change and Character Transfer can only be accepted on the same character that is accepting the boost to level 80", has anyone been able to get them to move your existing character instead/also? I would like to move over my existing and not a new set, if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclarson View Post
    So regarding this statement, "The Faction Change and Character Transfer can only be accepted on the same character that is accepting the boost to level 80", has anyone been able to get them to move your existing character instead/also? I would like to move over my existing and not a new set, if that makes sense.

you can make a new set... or move an existing toon.

What that statement says is you can only apply the perk to one toon. Example of what you can NOT do.. is apply the boost to level 80 to Toon A and move Toon B to another server.

You CAN either move existing Toon A to a new server... AND apply a leveling boost up to level 80, or you can create a new Toon C on the new server, and boost it to 80.

Blog Entries

In the case of a Death Knight...

You don't have to go through the quest chain to get out of their starting area.
    And while you do get the green items, in the place of the cool looking DK items...
    Those starting area DK items are in your mailbox.

So they're available, should you want to transmog your stuff to look like the starter DK set.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa