Close
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 114

Anyone still needing scrolls, I'm keen to get some mounts.

Just drop a note on this thread, or in a PM.

For all the new comers, be sure to pop on vent to get to know us! We usually have 6 or so on vent each night. We are a friendly and chatty bunch.

The vent information is in the guild tab. If you can't find it, send me a private message.

As someone that transfered to Magtheridon and joined The Zerg a couple of days ago, I'll share my thoughts.

If you're currently playing as alliance as I was, leaving your friends behind sucks. There's no denying that. If you're already horde then it's not a big deal because you can do everything (except normal raid versions of DS) via Real ID.

Coming from a high population server, the AH is difficult. For example a bracer enchant (Mighty Intellect) sells for 650g on my old server but 2000k on Magtheridon. Gems have a similar markup. However this can be an advantage if you're making money via your professions.

For PvE content queue times are longer and more difficult to find a normal/hard DS group.

But if you're thinking about transfering to Mag, it's probably for the PvP! Running Rath Start with 2 other boxers was an unbelievable amount of fun! We're well known to the Rath strat group and prized. Everybody loves playing with multiboxers in AV!

Additionally, everyone I've met in The Zerg is friendly, talkative and all around good people. It's nice to play with like minded people.

If PvP is your primary motivation then it's worth it to move. If you like PvE more then not so much.
    "Shamanigins" quin-Shaman team - Magtheridon US - The Zerg

Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian

Thanks for the feedback Clovis, it is very valuable to prospective transfers.

As for enchants or anything profession related, ask in guild.
    If you need anything enchant wise, let me know and I can hook you up. I have plenty of materials and all professions leveled including most recipes.

The AH is great for making gold without much effort, but can be costly if you don't have the mats or access to the professions.

My 5th guy transferred over last night. If I can get this software release done at a reasonable hour, I'll see if I can get an invite. I must say, it was nice to upgrade my BC accounts to Cataclysm for free. Now I just have to decide if I wanna reactivate my other 5 for 10-boxing.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

I'd imagine not, but am curious if a non-subscribed game... one that is active on game cards, would qualify for a Scroll of Ressurrection?
    If so, that's a fair bit cheaper than paying for transfers.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Logged into game and vent last night to get invites for my shaman and dk's, no-one was on vent and only 1 trial member online....i haz a sad

What time did you log in? There were at least 6 of us online until 3 am mountain standard time.

To note, there are members in The Zerg and The Protoss.

I play in the GMT+8 TZ and there are almost always others on when I am on also...

about 9:30pm aedt. Will log in earlier tonight before my poker session starts up but not a major rush.