Close
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 114

I had the best time i have had in years last night. At first I was a tad bummed, i have not played my shaman team much this expansion, I PvPed a lot during wotlk and just forgot that i had next to zero PvP gear on them. So I was a tad worried i would suck hard in the cross server AV group. But I was always in the top 10 or so HKs ( i mean its kind of hard not to be with chain lighting spam right? ) Basically I got carried, but had a blast, winning non stop AVs while playing as Horde was GREAT! I think i got about 3-4 pieces of gear on each toon. I cant wait for April and AV and IoC weekends 8)

With more boxers coming, I am looking forward to some all boxers BGs, have never done that, just having 2-3 5 boxers in an AV was crazy fun!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I'll bring my Pallies over with the free move but I don't foresee the cash to move my DKs over anytime soon. With the way that MoP talents look I'm pretty sure it's going to swing back to Pallies being the best melee team. Hard.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I would reroll on Magtheridon, but I'm concerned that the server is low-medium pop and that wouldn't sustain my income needs.
    Would you guys consider moving the entire guild to a high pop server?

Quote Originally Posted by Palee View Post
    I would reroll on Magtheridon, but I'm concerned that the server is low-medium pop and that wouldn't sustain my income needs.
    Would you guys consider moving the entire guild to a high pop server?
    LOL, no.

Moving the entire guild, which contains hundreds of multi-boxed toons would cost a small fortune. If it was free, it might be a consideration. Until that day, I doubt we'll ever move.

According to wowprogress.com Magtheridon is rank 28 in the US in terms of progress and population. We sport a population of around 11k people with an equal number of Horde and Alliance. We are definitely a medium population server.

In terms of economy, I find it to be strong. I've easily made 100K in the last month with little effort. This was done by selling gems and essences.
    Now, if you are a auction house power seller, then it could be a problem for you.

If you are truly concerned, your best bet is to compare the auction house between your current realm and Magtheridon using TheUndermineJournal.com .

That will give you a really good idea on the volume of trades.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

However, there are several advantages to a medium population server
    • A actual community of players that know each other
    • No login-queues
    • No lag
    • Not too much competition for resources (farm in peace)

The only advantage a large population server has is economy. I can't think of anything else.
    Last edited by daanji : 03-11-2012 at 03:12 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes, that's basically my concern about the economy. I sell a bunch of stuff in AH and on Tich which has more than double the population, I still can't sell fast enough.
    I'll probably reroll on Illidan. It's going to suck when MoP starts but after 2 weeks it goes back to normal.

Thanks for the scroll, Oath. Now...which toons to transfer.....
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I'll bring my Pallies over with the free move but I don't foresee the cash to move my DKs over anytime soon. With the way that MoP talents look I'm pretty sure it's going to swing back to Pallies being the best melee team. Hard.
    I think monks have a lot of potential! melee..heal..tank specs. No auto attack but it will be fun to see how they do.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Thank you for the scroll. Now just slowly letting WoW download on my amazing .6 mb/s or so connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltier View Post
    Thank you for the scroll. Now just slowly letting WoW download on my amazing .6 mb/s or so connection.
    It took about 10 hours to finally get through the process with my first toon. /wrists
    I'm expecting it to take the rest of the week to get the other 4 invited/upgraded/transferred. What a beating.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)