Close
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 114

Thanks Oathbreaker! Hopefully I'm on by tomorrow!
    "Shamanigins" quin-Shaman team - Magtheridon US - The Zerg

Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian

Are you guys still trying to keep The Zerg to level 65+? I know Oath just invited my Huntard team to Protoss yesterday, but I certainly wouldn't mind being able to utilize all the perks of a level 25 guild while boosting them as quickly as possible.
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Oath typically likes to keep the low level teams in <The Protoss> and all level 85s in <The Zerg>. The main reason is the <The Zerg>'s guild roster is absolutely full to the brim with 85s mains and alts.

We use a mod called Interlink Guild Chat that unifies all the guilds and rosters together while you are online.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Oath typically likes to keep the low level teams in <The Protoss> and all level 85s in <The Zerg>. The main reason is the <The Zerg>'s guild roster is absolutely full to the brim with 85s mains and alts.

We use a mod called Interlink Guild Chat that unifies all the guilds and rosters together while you are online.
    Yep, I run that on my mains. I was just wondering if there was a change in policy. Thanks!
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Server transfer success!

It pays to call Blizzard and talk to them, they're pretty cool. Initially they told me no, they wouldn't transfer my tunes (Because I had re-activated my account after a 2 year absence a week before the new scroll went live) but I talked to a supervisor and she hooked me up with refunding my 5 Cata purchases, then free upgrade back to Cata and free server transfer faction change to Mag!

Hey guys I was in the zerg and despite my playing every day my toons keep getting kicked. I moved all my boxing toons to N E R D S until I can find someone online to re inv us. I had 4 teams in the zerg and one in the protoss but all of the toons i had in the zerg got booted.

Does anyone play on Magtheridon who lives in Brisbane, Australia?

I'm tempted to transfer a shaman or mage team over to you guys. Although I do love the work you guys do (except for that fail IoC you guys versed us in), it's the zero queue time that horde currently have that is forcing my hand. We played last night and waited 20 minutes for a pop using preform....it's just getting ridiculous.

If the latency isn't an issue, I'll be transferring this week :P

If anyone would like me to use the scroll of resurrection, I have 5 accounts that are in need of the mount

i will prob bring my 5 shammy team here using the scroll when i get my new 5 box comp built

Another 5 to go with the first 5? LOL