Close
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Showing results 111 to 114 of 114

Hey guys,

Just started multi-boxing, chose mag because I know a bunch of PVP'ers from here, and found this in about 2 minutes. Lucky pull

I've already started 3 rogues (for the lulz) and 1 paly/2 warrior combo, and a 3 lock group (my specialty), and want to learn more and facerolll some allie. For the scrolls to work, should I wipe the characters ive created on Mag? only lvl 3 for paly/war and rogue, 11's for the lock. Im down to wait if I need to delete them, want to com in strong as can be. Hit me back, im on DB.com daily now. Can't wait for the mayhem!

If you re-activated those 3 accounts using the Scroll, you can boost ANY new or existing character to 80, it doesn't need to be a fresh toon. Each account can only boost one to 80 though so choose wisely. You'll be prompted to choose a spec and then it'll boost you to 80, give you appropriate gear for the spec, bags, and epic flying. You can then transfer those characters for free to any server. I would hope you pick Magtheridon and join us in the Zerg

Looking for someone to send me scroll of resurrection, couldn't send a private message, the website wont let me look at peoples profiles :/

Late response, but useful info, I think

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    I believe you can transfer 20K gold per toon.
    100K is a very decent amount to "start" with.
    I don't think one team would need that much, but depends I suppose.
    The amount is based on level, 51-70 is 5k, 71-80 is 20k, and 81+ is 50k. If more is needed, do a guild transfer rather than a character transfer for a little bit more cost. All the gold in the guild comes also (guild gold cap = 1M)