Close
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 110 of 114

I'm rolling a group here in a week or so after my dks on tich get geared.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I'm eligible for a scroll of Resurrection promotion thingy...so I think I'll use that to boost some new pallies up to 80 on mag. That way I can more easily [and cheaply] return to my 'other' team if I decide to. Especially since the only team I took to 85 during cata was mixed-class...and that doesn't seem terribly well suited to a pvp server. [nor was it particularly awesome to play, lol, though flying totally below the radar in BGs was nice...] I might pay for a char xfer to get some money over on the new server later, but for now, I'll leave sleeping dogs lie.
    Last edited by Ishar : 10-13-2012 at 01:52 AM Reason: Typo's...

Ok, I've been watching Magtheridon for several days now.. guild activity, the AH, population in the cities, etc. and I like what I see. I'm bored to death on Mal'Ganis so I think i wanna transfer. Who do I talk to?

You can send a private message to me with all your details and send you a Scroll of Resurrection or however many you want.

If you are transferred to Mag already, just contact any officer in game and we'll get you in. You can view <The Zerg> roster here.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    You can send a private message to me with all your details and send you a Scroll of Resurrection or however many you want.

If you are transferred to Mag already, just contact any officer in game and we'll get you in. You can view <The Zerg> roster here.
    I'm xferring over in a moment, clearing out guild bank junk and buying up some stuff in bulk at Mal'Ganis prices (3g for prismatic scales, 2g for exotic leather, thank you high pop server

If you guys need anything along those lines, let me know before I initiate the last transfer.

I might be coming over too, Im waiting on realms to come up and will go see how AH is, population etc and especially any serious raiding guild that "might" raid in my time zone and if any have openings for my main hunter.. as I doubt any guildies this time will go with me to another realm, and I am still considering kil'jaden but as Horde, not ally.

Let us know what you decide Shania. There are several top guilds on Magtheridon as far as raiding goes. You can check out this link (wowprogress.com) to get a listing of them all.

Our guild master, Oathbreaker also does 10x hunters so you'll fit right in

Currently, I'm leveling 10x Hunters (level 80). So it would be fun to do a BG with 30x Hunters in the near future

Yep, I know of wowprogress, being going through it on various realms to see how guilds are going and what might suit my needs and wants.

Basically whatever realm I end up on, will be most likely for good, as I cannot afford to xfer back nforth, as usually I take all my toons, not always in the one go, so it adds up in $$$ and I really just want a new home so to speak.

Wowprogress is handy, but I need to see actual realm and how the population is or is not during various times I play, and I have no actual real static game time, unless I am raiding, other wise, for the past 25yrs or so, I have always had what I call cycling sleep patterns... so my game time shifts with my irratic patterns.

ow, good luck with the levelling, the x5 I did on release night and getting to 90 was a pain in the ass to point I don't have at this stage the will to level 1 toon solo (my priest that I need badly) yet alone another x5. + so busy gearing, grinding the dailies, from one faction to next, farming skyshards for mount need 3 more... and a lot of other crap and yet to raid, behind on raid scene well my whole guild is, which is unusual but that's thanks to the idiotic queue times working people have suffered and far behind... and alot of other useless crap. lol

I love hunters, played it for years....... bought the gun for my main hunter from blackwater AH, for 200k lolol couldnt resist it being ilvl 483 so early in game, had to buy it!

Too bad your hunters are level 80 and were not level 90 when you could pop stampede with x5 spirit beasts and kill everyone with no health loss from healing done, but its hot fixed now anyway.

I would be on <The Zerg> if US realms weren't so bad for Asutralian based players. Will be sad to see you go Shania.

PS: Remind me to never ever queue against those 30 hunters.... ever!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

In middle sorting bags and crap and then xfering over
    I wil lleave my lvl 25 guild for my daughter and some friends, for now.. might xfer over a lvl 15 guild for storage