Close
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 114

Shodokan,

We would be pleased to have you. People are on all day and night. At night, around 8PM - 2AM MST it is very active with 5-10 boxers on.
    There are a ton of 5-boxers, with a couple 5+ boxers and several 10-boxers.

As for PvP, we do a lot of World PvP and Random Battlegrounds. Lately, we've been doing a multiboxed Rath Strat AV, where we farm the Alliance in the graveyard the entire game.
    The game typically ends with 400+ honorable kills and 600+ honor. Our win ratio is 99%.

We also do a lot of Isle of Conquest, where we try to camp the graveyard at each node they take then ultimately turtle on the boss if they manage to break the gates.

If you transfer or roll new characters let us know and we'll invite you into the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Shodokan,

We would be pleased to have you. People are on all day and night. At night, around 8PM - 2AM MST it is very active with 5-10 boxers on.
    There are a ton of 5-boxers, with a couple 5+ boxers and several 10-boxers.

As for PvP, we do a lot of World PvP and Random Battlegrounds. Lately, we've been doing a multiboxed Rath Strat AV, where we farm the Alliance in the graveyard the entire game.
    The game typically ends with 400+ honorable kills and 600+ honor. Our win ratio is 99%.

We also do a lot of Isle of Conquest, where we try to camp the graveyard at each node they take then ultimately turtle on the boss if they manage to break the gates.

If you transfer or roll new characters let us know and we'll invite you into the guild.
    Theres a very good chance i will be doing so.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Glad to see another elder join!
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Welcome! Nice to have you

Okay... I am done trying SWTOR and Diablo III. The one time I let my kids play on my computer I come back and my hard drive is totally owned by viruses requiring a total rebuild of the system... kids... anyhow, downloading wow again and lets see if I can get everything working again. Uggh. I miss The crew from AV... pretzel, pein, tiny and the rest.. let me see if I can get some free game time. And I will be back to night shift starting next month so back to all nighters on Friday and Saturday night for me.
    Last edited by smalltanker : 06-24-2012 at 01:55 PM

do u need a scroll?
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Blog Entries

I rolled on Mag today
    Last edited by Homer : 07-07-2012 at 09:06 AM

soo...I'm thinking about coming back for MoP...and switching servers in the bargain. Though leaving my army of alchemists behind will be Über painful...I guess I'm kind of on the fence, about changing servers... Should I?

Blog Entries

I transferred, (moved 5 of my 37 alchemists) my top team from the last expansion.
    Played a few months before the summer seasonal work.

Playing with other boxers absolutely rocks.
    <The Zerg> is a great group of guys.
    I recommend transferring, if you're considering.

I'm actually in the process of leveling a bunch of toons.
    Will be doing RAF in three phases (since party limit is five, and therefore boosting limit is four).
    I'll be ten-boxing at some point.
    So want to boost AB/FG, CD/HI and E/J...

Being with other boxers, is great.

I believe you can transfer 20K gold per toon.
    100K is a very decent amount to "start" with.
    I don't think one team would need that much, but depends I suppose.

If it doesn't work out, you can transfer back.

The economy is decent.
    There isn't always 5x of every glyph on the AH (especially the new ones, that came out with the expansion).
    But over a couple of days, can buy almost whatever.
    Most of the goods I post, end up selling fairly quickly.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

This sounds like fun... I'm considering coming over, I think playing with other boxers might be more fun...
    And we have a boxer's dream week coming up Tuesday - CTA will be IOC followed by AV