Close
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 87

Was just thinking about going back to WoW but was held back by the thought of grinding levels without RaF, so for me the timing of this promotion is mindblowing. I will probably resurrect my four inactive accounts and either five-box or transfer one of the boosted characters to my main account (which unfortunately won't benefit from this offer due to having an annual pass).

Are DKs still a wise choice with MoP coming up (for PvP)? I have been out of the "WoW loop" for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    how long does an account have to be active before it can send scrolls? i did not see that in the FAQ ( or missed it ) in other words, can you chain the scrolls so you get mounts on many accounts. I invite one account, activate it and that account invites the next ( kind of RaF chain linking idea )
    they have to be avite to send.

Who can be sent a Scroll of Resurrection?
    To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have previously subscribed to World of Warcraft for at least 30 days and their account must have become inactive on or before March 4th,2012.

If your friend’s World of Warcraft account has been inactive since December 2009 (or longer), your friend must first associate their World of Warcraft account with a free Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. Tell your friend to see our Battle.net Account FAQ for information on creating a Battle.net account and merging their WoW account. After your friend has set up their account, you should be able to send them a Scroll of Resurrection normally.

Last edited by ebony : 03-06-2012 at 11:41 PM

this is great. I have 3 accounts not upgraded to Cata yet + 3 I was about to activate for this coming long-weekend. Going to res all of them, create 5 shaman and 1 pally and then transfer them to mags for zerg fun times when I'm not feeling like being on PM without having to really level. Add them to 5 dk's and it's a decent set of possible groups for PvE and PvP fun

Lyonheart:
    Yes, you can chain scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by chazz View Post
    Lyonheart:
    Yes, you can chain scrolls.
    yea, i have been doing it last few hours.. i rez an account.. transfer a toon to Mag, that toon rezes next account and so on.. i should have all my accounts done by tomorrow 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

lol wow talk about timing. I'm about to return good thing I haven't paid yet or buy cata

So hows the multiboxing server nowadays? Where's horde still Mag? how bout Alliance?

lol hehheheheh

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    lol hehheheheh
    Very creepy.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Very creepy.
    Nah, I think Sam just worked out how to get his characters to 80....res the first 2 RAF lots he tried with and get an 80 on each of them. Hell, he might even make 85 before MoP drops this way

And lol at a friends suggestion. res an account, resub it and wait till MoP drops to use your free level 80 to get an 80 monk on launch.

I cant log in but judging from my emails I have a potential 46 accounts that I think quality for this, 10 for sure anyways. 26 maybe but fairly sure if they still exist, and another 10 maybe (/they are paid on but i have not logged in any character for over one year maybe CS might cut me some slack/)

You have to hand it to Blizzard they basically found a way to sell level 80 characters without actually selling level 80 characters lol.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 03-07-2012 at 02:53 AM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!