Close
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 87

Cheers Ualaa, but it doesn't look like I'll be renewing my accounts for now - just bored.

im still on RAF, 2 weeks left of it, tired, busy with main too raids, levelling sets, wanted some more easier, so I used scroll on 3 inactive accounts, and moved those 3 toons I got too instant 80 onto my active accounts, as I dont want too have an additional 3 accounts ontop of what I have.

Worked well

You get the free seven days without entering a subscription. I just did it myself to temporarily reactivate a slave to help me farm cloth to bring up another tailor. Used the free time and just let it expire.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Cool, so is it a once off that you can accept the scroll? Is there a cooldown. i.e. if I accept a scroll, play for 7 days but then a week or so later decide I want to re-sub, can I accept another scroll and get all the benefits, or is there a cooldown between how many times it can be accepted?

The scroll can only be accepted once from what I saw. As it stands right now, the one I used expired early yesterday morning, however, my slave account that I rezzed still has the rewards available for the transfer and insta-80. I don't know how long those will last or if I will get the mount if I add a subscription later. Someone else might have better information. I wasn't really concerned about the benefits, I just wanted a tailor along so I could get cloth faster
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

PM me if you still need a scroll sent. I haven't been using them every day and don't really care.

If you're worried about a BC account being able to perform it, have that account(let's assign it account A) get SoR'd. Then it will be Cata. It can SoR account B, which will be come Cata, and so on.
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath

scroll is truely worth taking advantage of, while its present.

I used it on a few dead accounts, got some more instant 80s and then moved them to my main boxing accounts, and didnt sub to he dead accounts as I dont need them.