Close
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Showing results 81 to 87 of 87

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    scroll is truely worth taking advantage of, while its present.

I used it on a few dead accounts, got some more instant 80s and then moved them to my main boxing accounts, and didnt sub to he dead accounts as I dont need them.
    So you rezzed the dead account, created a new 80 and then moved that to an existing account? Did this cost you one month's sub or did it allow you to move the 80 from the rezzed account on trial?

It's a great way to get all my extra accounts current software if nothing else, they get raised to Cata. If you don't re-sub the inviter does not get the mount.

So you rezzed the dead account, created a new 80 and then moved that to an existing account? Did this cost you one month's sub or did it allow you to move the 80 from the rezzed account on trial?
    The first one I did, I subbed to get the mount for my main account/toon.

Other 2 I used scroll on, I did not sub and just moved the toons off of it.
    If you have a looksie, when you use the scroll on an inactive account, that inactive account has free game time, and it shows up as "cancelled" thats why you can move toons off of a resurrected account using the scroll.

So the only cost is the transfer of the character off the resurrrected account and to where ever you send it too.

I just wanted some additional extra 85's, so the level 80's as you know are instant,and just put them onto desire active accounts and go back to forgetting about the dead account that became semi active at no cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    The first one I did, I subbed to get the mount for my main account/toon.

Other 2 I used scroll on, I did not sub and just moved the toons off of it.
    If you have a looksie, when you use the scroll on an inactive account, that inactive account has free game time, and it shows up as "cancelled" thats why you can move toons off of a resurrected account using the scroll.

So the only cost is the transfer of the character off the resurrrected account and to where ever you send it too.

I just wanted some additional extra 85's, so the level 80's as you know are instant,and just put them onto desire active accounts and go back to forgetting about the dead account that became semi active at no cost.
    One last question, you get no tradeskills? You level those as normal?
    Also, to get the level 80, you create a new level 1 and then select it in the claim rewards in account management?
    Thanks for all the great info

yes there is no trade skills other then your first aid for some reason lol
    you get frostweave bags on the toon, flying skill as well

Yes just use the scroll first, account becomes upgraded to cata, becomes as cancelled but has 10 days free game time, then login make any level 1 class you want, then log back into your bnet, and find the new level 1 and claim rewards to make in a lvl 80, and then if you want, change it to an active account

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    Btw, how long does a player have to redeem their rewards after accepting a scroll and resubbing?
    There's a link to the FAQ in the very first post.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...ection-faq#q22