Close
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 87

Quote Originally Posted by Knytestorme View Post
    Nah, I think Sam just worked out how to get his characters to 80....res the first 2 RAF lots he tried with and get an 80 on each of them. Hell, he might even make 85 before MoP drops this way

And lol at a friends suggestion. res an account, resub it and wait till MoP drops to use your free level 80 to get an 80 monk on launch.
    You have to accept the scroll within the 90 day promotional period or no level boost.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

I like this. You can activate one account, scroll a second, use the second to scroll a third, etc. I've done a few so far in the same day (thought I read you were limited to one per day per account though). 10 days free, level 80 free for each account, cata free (using it for sure on old lich king accounts I never upgraded). Can't beat that with a stick for 15 dollars.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

hahahahhahahahah I just called billing up about SoR on an account I had just used the 7 day return to azeroth email on. They gave me the free level 80 on Mags but couldn't do it so I could get a mount on a refering account (fair enough I guess) but the funny thing was the email I just received from them about it after the service rep finished with me

NOTE: If you made this purchase on the Blizzard Store and have previously chosen to gift this digital game, attaching the Game Key to your Battle.net account and downloading it yourself will prevent the gift recipient from attaching and downloading the game with their Battle.net account.

===========================================
    Purchase Receipt
    Customer Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
    Order Date: 07 Mar 2012
    Order #: 47400232

(1) Character Level Upgrade - $0.00

Item Subtotal: $0.00 USD
    Tax: $0.00 USD
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00 USD
    Shipping Tax: $0.00 USD
    Grand Total: $0.00 USD

I re-activated my main account about 2 weeks ago and my quad shaman accounts a week ago. I called Blizz CS and after waiting for 25 minutes I got a very friend rep. I told him that I wanted the scroll because my accounts had been inactive for 2 years and I had litterly just reactivated them before the scroll came out. I could tell that he wanted to do it but got shot down by his supervisor. He said that their system wouldn't let him, that any accounts active prior to march 4th are ineligable (I reactivated like Feb 29th), so I asked to speak with his supervisor.

After about 10 minutes of additional hold which I didn't mind the music ended and was replaced by static. I put that call on hold and called again but how its a 95 minute wait, OMFG!

If they won't credit back 4 of the 5 Catas ($160) and provide a realm transfer/faction change I'm going to cancel my subscription and de-activate cata on my account. Apparently they can do that at least, credit back the cost of Cata but then you're not able to log into any level 80+ accounts.

I don't really want to quit wow after returning from 2 years, especially as I just finished getting my shamans their full pvp set but this thing leaves a real bad taste in my mouth and I'm playing too much anyways.
    "Shamanigins" quin-Shaman team - Magtheridon US - The Zerg

Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian Clovian

heh posted my quote to general forums and got a 24 hour ban for trolling :/

Clovis, you just got bad timing not there fault that you wanted to play it before this came out, you should see all the people crying over it becuase they having been playing it for years and saying "Where's our free 80 blah blah blah" Reason why bliztard are doing this be beucase they are losing sales and a ton of players. Im going to reactive my accounts just for the free upgrades and 80's....maybe then deactive them after the 7 days just for the lols "thanks Blizzard* But back ot my point WOW IS GOING DOWN HILL they needed something to rise it up. BAM! SWTOR is big in Aus now becuase of the Aus servers like 1 or 2 million sold in aus alone. anyway back to loling it up with my free accounts

Yeah, bad timing indeed.

I just got an email from the customer service supervisor and I'm excited! I don't like to copy someone else's email without their permission but the jest of it is they're going to downgrade/refund my accounts from Cata and then provide free Cata upgrades along with a free boosted level 80 toon per account (hello 5 DKs?). No special mount though but that's okay with me.

I'm waiting for her reply to see if she'll transfer my toons over to Horde on Mag instead of the toon boost since that would be ideal. I really want to roll with the zerg

That's great news Clovis, and you should get the transfer with the boost as it's for use on the same character.

Had a similar issue, which lead to the quote I posted earlier. I had just used the 7 day return email the day before SoR, I got the boost but no mount either so seems like that's the biggest lose if you need support to fix SoR issues that aren't covered by their usual responses.

thats good clovis I dont know what new teams I want to make maybe 5 mages and 5 druids? whats most fun now days? and pwnage? I already have 5 shamans

Everyone seems to like quad DKs. They got back to me - they'll let me do the full scroll so server transfer.

I just have to decide (and fast) if I really want to leave the server I've been on since WOW launched in 2004 and a guild I've been with for 4 years.