Close
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 87

I have 10 active accounts. If any one wants a Rez on a closed acct plz pst me and i will send you a rez. That way at least i get a sexii mount and people on here get accts reactivated!
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

To me the following questions remain..
    1. Can you send multiple scrolls to 1 battle.net and use those multiple scrolls for the diffrent accounts on that b.net account?
    2. Can you just make a fresh character and boost it to 80 witbout any problems?

Greetingz
    Tank
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    To me the following questions remain..
    1. Can you send multiple scrolls to 1 battle.net and use those multiple scrolls for the diffrent accounts on that b.net account?
    2. Can you just make a fresh character and boost it to 80 witbout any problems?

Greetingz
    Tank
    from what i understand
    1. yes. you can send them to each inactive account. as long as that acct was inactive before 3/4/12
    2. yes. you pick a new character. and then you have the option to make it 80 automatically
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    You have to hand it to Blizzard they basically found a way to sell level 80 characters without actually selling level 80 characters lol.

This!

this blows i just turned my accounts on two weeks ago.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

tip: just got 600k for someone to invite me after which i upgraded a vanilla account with 1 level 60 on it for free to cataclysm, got another instant lvl 80 toon and the priest is now on my realm as well. The guy just want the mount . 20 euros well spend.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

This is just amazing!, A lot of people were talking about this On blackrock server, a lot of mad people and raging about it haha, I realized I have 5 accounts on hold. with LK expension! hell yeah I re-invited all my other 5 accounts. NOW i'm not sure what to do ADD 5 more shamans? or just create brand new class.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Brilliant business move buy blizzard. Its like a crack dealer giving away free samples to people who have kicked their addiction.

$50 dollars class change option incoming....

Last edited by Fat Tire : 03-07-2012 at 10:28 AM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Brilliant business move buy blizzard. Its like a crack dealer giving away free samples to people who have kicked their addiction.

$50 dollars class change option incoming....

lol @ the image.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Just off the phone with a chick from blizz CS. First she said they had some policy to activate the scroll benefits on accounts that got reactivated recently. She checked back with her boss for a good 15 minutes (think she took a break meanwhile as well), and came back to inform me it was too long ago that I reactivated the accounts in question (which is 9 days ago), though she fully understood why and what I asked. Offering her sexual favors didn't really help my case either as she hung up the phone
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!