Close
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 87

"To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have previously purchased at least one month of game time at any point in the past, and your friend’s account must have been inactive since March 4, 2012 or earlier."

...And I finally decided to resub my 4 other accounts yesterday. March 5th.

/weep

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I didn't read every word of the FAQ but I did just try to send myself an invite and it worked. Just a heads up that these invites are processed at the end of each day and need to be verified so, if you're looking for an instant return upon hitting the "Send Invite" button you don't get it and have to wait until the next day.
    So when they were saying "soon" they meant today? i was expecting an announcement or something. Going to try and send one now to see 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

yay! free level 80's . Cant decide if I want to make 3 more rogues or add some druids into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    So when they were saying "soon" they meant today? i was expecting an announcement or something. Going to try and send one now to see 8)
    Yeah, I retract my previous statement. I just now (less than an hour) got the "Wants You to Return to World of Warcraft" e-mail.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Yeah, I retract my previous statement. I just now (less than an hour) got the "Wants You to Return to World of Warcraft" e-mail.
    did you send an invite to an account on a separate bnet or same bnet as the inviting account?

I invited my own bnet but I had to do it on three different wow accounts, when I sent it from the same account I got an error. Just got my 3 invites

yep i done this as well something u forgot to add is you get 20slot bags x4 280% flying with all you can do this from a level one char or a char on the accont all your old itams get mailed to you. it works the same as the arana realm you login and hit level 80 you get a free move or a new level 80.

This char is prespeced and the hot bars are setup.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Fuck me. Reactivated 5 accounts that were idle for nearly a year 6 day ago :/
    I just did the same. FML
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    I just did the same. FML
    i just started a new accont raf to get a druild and it cost me other £40 with all the char trans to get looms and not what -bags and flying mounts feel owned.

how long does an account have to be active before it can send scrolls? i did not see that in the FAQ ( or missed it ) in other words, can you chain the scrolls so you get mounts on many accounts. I invite one account, activate it and that account invites the next ( kind of RaF chain linking idea )