Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default <Beast> on Horde US KJ - sub forum ?

Curious what it takes to get a sub forum ?

<Beast> on Kil'Jaeden Horde is an active guild with 2 active boxers (and dozens of solo) and more welcome :-)

Was thinking this could be a good place for guild forum - but I suppose I could setup something elsewhere instead but... here would be good ?

Moorea/Ubf - <Beast> GM
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Seems strange to be recruiting for a separate multi-boxing guild on the same server and faction as the most active multi-boxing guild in WoW that I know of (Legion of Boom).

You can certainly play anywhere you'd like, but this post just struck me as odd. In a perfect world, seems like there are good reasons to have us boxers in the same guild.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Beast is not a multiboxing guild per se, it's just a regular guild that happens to accept multiboxers. It's also a guild that
    spams low level zones in order to boost its ranks (I know because both my roommate and I were low level players on
    KJ at one time and continually got Beast guild invites). I will say that the ginvite spam from Beast wasn't nearly as bad
    as the ginvite spam from other guilds at that time.

Guilds that 'happen to accept multiboxers' are all over and they can't all have their own sub-forum to help advertise.
    There are no set guidelines on what it takes to get a sub-forum here but, I would say you would need a dedicated
    (and populated) multiboxing specific guild with multiboxing goals before it would be considered. There are currently
    multiboxing guilds that are active and populated that don't even have their own sub-forum (probably because it's kinda
    pointless and they have their own website).

Also, you can see the posts near the bottom of the first page on the Multiboxing Guild General Public forum date all
    the way back to July. So, if you're worried that your guild invite to others is going to get knocked off of the first page
    anytime soon... I wouldn't sweat it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Seems strange to be recruiting for a separate multi-boxing guild on the same server and faction as the most active multi-boxing guild in WoW that I know of (Legion of Boom).

You can certainly play anywhere you'd like, but this post just struck me as odd. In a perfect world, seems like there are good reasons to have us boxers in the same guild.
    It's not same faction - which is the point :-)

Subject says "Horde" clearly no ?

The spamming was probably before I took it over - Maybe I should change the name as I didn't know we had that bad rep

It's now a multi boxing guild in the sense the GM is a boxer... and there is a rank for boxers with repairs now etc...

So I guess maybe once we start having raiding achieves with boxers maybe :-)

ps: did I mention I kicked over 400 inactive members - if I wanted to just boost the ranks I would have left it at 900+ :-) I do have open invite because I think it's nice for anyone to be in a level 25 guild with all the perks - and I get a tiny benefit with the 10% loot - which - with the guild runs - cover the repairs for boxers and raiders

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Beast is not a multiboxing guild per se, it's just a regular guild that happens to accept multiboxers. It's also a guild that
    spams low level zones in order to boost its ranks (I know because both my roommate and I were low level players on
    KJ at one time and continually got Beast guild invites). I will say that the ginvite spam from Beast wasn't nearly as bad
    as the ginvite spam from other guilds at that time.

Guilds that 'happen to accept multiboxers' are all over and they can't all have their own sub-forum to help advertise.
    There are no set guidelines on what it takes to get a sub-forum here but, I would say you would need a dedicated
    (and populated) multiboxing specific guild with multiboxing goals before it would be considered. There are currently
    multiboxing guilds that are active and populated that don't even have their own sub-forum (probably because it's kinda
    pointless and they have their own website).

Also, you can see the posts near the bottom of the first page on the Multiboxing Guild General Public forum date all
    the way back to July. So, if you're worried that your guild invite to others is going to get knocked off of the first page
    anytime soon... I wouldn't sweat it.
    Last edited by Moorea : 01-18-2012 at 03:16 AM

Bump to keep it on the first page...

On a more serious note, my only characters that I really want to play on horde side are my druids and since they are the only ones that are exalted with my own guild (Velocity made good), im kinda hesitant to transfer them.

What kind of stuff are you guys doing, PvE wise? LFR or have you tried normal modes yet?

fleaplus: I basically stopped playing when cata came out - and only res-subed sometime in nov - and I rerolled on the horde side for a change of scenery - so right now I have only 1 85 tank/heal main pretty well geared (for a toon that was 80 a couple months ago - i379 I think and improving each week I do lfr) and a zillion level 80s from RAF - right now my highest team is 4 more druids level 83

Likewise the other boxer is also a reroll - without RAF and his druids (too!) are around 62 and his other team 48

If you want to see what we have:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ki...ort=rank&dir=a
    Rank 0,1 is me

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ki...&class=&rank=5
    is Pawn/Beards/...

All this to say... we don't really do much yet as a group - beside leveling - I did run AQ10 and AQ40 with my 85 and 7 80s to get guild achieve for those... as a start (AQ40 needed help on the twin)

Can't wait we have at least 2 teams - or more

In the meantime we do have started to raid with the solo players but it's a slow start (we basically only managed to do 1/2 of bastion and then couldn't get enough ppl online at the same time - strangely though killing the first boss was enough to get the 1k gold raid reward that week...)

I'm back there - there is also that 50 boxer on the same realm/faction (different guild) - if you need a SoR invite - let me know - all welcome to <Beast> - It'd be nice to raid !