Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default [WOW] Considering Outland EU need advice

Hey Guys,

Im Looking for some advice on what you would do in my situation?

Some backround about me.
    Started playing wow inTBC, and when my wife took some interest i open a second account so that we could play together, but she lost interest when her priest hit 45
    I kept the 2nd account but never boxed them before.
    I used to be in Hardcore raiding guild with my resto Druid, raiding 5nights a week for 4hours a day during WOTLK.
    When my daughter was born 1 year ago, PvE came to a stand still, was kicked from the guild due to not raiding so focused more on solo stuff, Achiements/BGs
    Moved my Resto Druid and Ret Pala to Outland because Tarren mill became a dead server.

Stopped playing my Druid and Pala on Outland because the Que times have just become unbearable once im finished putting my daughter to sleep in the evenings.

I have a 85 warlock ,85 Priest and stated leveling Shaman now 61 on Tarren Mill

I decided to start Boxing on TM about 1 month ago, Started with 3 mages now 30+ on Tarren Mill and then decided I would just go 5 account so my 1st 5 Boxing team also on Tarren Mill, 1xWarrior 3xlocks and 1xShaman currently level 53. (unfortunatley no RAF allowed in my Country).

Once I get the 3 new account to 55 I want to Start a 4 DKs team.

So my question is What would you do?

1) Start a new 4x DK team on Outland and use the Pala/Druid as the 5th. (this would be a pvp Team).
    or Seeing that there is a FCM from Outland to Taren Mill, which i only read today and of course also expires Today
    2) Move the Pala and Druid back to Tarren Mill and start the 4DK team there.

Advantages - Tarren Mill
    1) Larger variety of Charaters to PVE with.
    2) No Que time to log in
    Disadvantage - Tarren Mill
    1) Dead Server
    2) Auction house economy
    3) Longer que time for Battle grounds and arena
    4) No other Boxing teams

Advantage - Outland
    1) Autobots Roll Out is already established and it must be fun to play with other Boxers
    2) Less que time for battlegrounds and Arena
    Disadvantage-
    1) Locked Server and 1000+ que to log in (guess i could log in when its baby bath time and by the time she goes to sleep ill be logged in)

All advice welcome.

Mark

You can change country in account management and get RAF going.

I did look at that option but i need to contact support to change my country of residence, and i dont think it will be that easy to prove that i changed countries, or am i missing something?

Never Looked at this before, I looked at the restrictions and just left it at that

You have also the option to go for more populated servers, that don't have queues yet.

Kazzak horde is awesome.
    Frostmane, ravencrest for alliance.
    And there are many more (draenor is good for horde, but it's a pve realm).
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

That could be another option, I was only able to find 3 servers mentioned below, in one of the posts i found a while ago.
    EU - Alliance - Outland - Autobots Roll Out
    EU - Horde - Grim'Batol - GIMP
    EU - Alliance - Ravencrest

Autrobots Roll out i think is the most Active with all his post on both this forum and the WOW forum.
    Been on Grim Batol a few times and only seen 2 Chars at most logged on.
    Dont remeber if I could find the Ravencrest guild when i had logged in, think i searched for Nikita with no success.

Which is why i only mentioned the 2 options.

Zenga im guessing you on Kazzak? maybe ill pop in tonight and we can chat. hoping your ingame name is Zenga.

Quote Originally Posted by MPDias View Post
    That could be another option, I was only able to find 3 servers mentioned below, in one of the posts i found a while ago.
    EU - Alliance - Outland - Autobots Roll Out
    EU - Horde - Grim'Batol - GIMP
    EU - Alliance - Ravencrest

Autrobots Roll out i think is the most Active with all his post on both this forum and the WOW forum.
    Been on Grim Batol a few times and only seen 2 Chars at most logged on.
    Dont remeber if I could find the Ravencrest guild when i had logged in, think i searched for Nikita with no success.

Which is why i only mentioned the 2 options.

Zenga im guessing you on Kazzak? maybe ill pop in tonight and we can chat. hoping your ingame name is Zenga.
    I was only suggesting that other high populated realms could be an option since you mentioned that you like to pug pve. The realms I mentioned are well progressed realms in terms of pve. On kazzak for example you have 24/7 pugs that clear several Dragon Soul heroic modes, if you are playing in the middle of the night you'll always find people to do an rbg with. This all regardless from boxing, and any boxing guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by MPDias View Post
    I am indeed on kazzak (also on a few other realms). But I mainly play my toons solo, boxing is something I do when there is nothing else to do or when I just find like playing the game alone. So I am not really the most friendly person to socialize with nor the player you want to rely on to team up with for boxing purposes (really I'm a bastard when someone fucks up in a raid/bg and I'm a grumpy old man, definitely when you are from another continent and I can make politically incorrect jokes). Long story short: unless you can find other boxers on kazzak or if you like to play the game 'alone', kazzak might not be what you are looking for. If you still wanna chat ingame, your best shot is to just do /who santa maria; and any toon that looks like zenga with weird characters is mine, unless I have fanboys.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Ive been on outland eu for awhile now and yes the que times can be a problem, usually upto 20min wait at peek
    Patch days like 4.3 had about an hour wait. Mop launch will be even worse.

I was on grim batol for a year (only moved because i prefer ally ) the guild gimp was full of multiboxers but as always people take breaks and at the moment not many people are on.
    A few of us from there are now on outland.

At the moment currently boxing on outland are:
    Ebony 5 boxing
    Cyrberus 5 boxing
    Hugsy(me) 5 boxing
    Flask 4 boxing
    Ashley 10 boxing
    Quiding 10 boxing
    Tanknspanker 10 boxing
    There are other boxers who are currently on a break or have stopped
    Last edited by CheeseCake : 03-06-2012 at 12:35 PM

You can change your country of residence yourself. Not at my pc so can't check how it's done, but I remember it took me very little time to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    You can change your country of residence yourself. Not at my pc so can't check how it's done, but I remember it took me very little time to figure out.
    Almost positive that this was recently changed because of people exploiting it. You now have to talk to billing and send proof if I'm not mistaken.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Almost positive that this was recently changed because of people exploiting it. You now have to talk to billing and send proof if I'm not mistaken.
    lies

this will yet you have a usa/eu starter accont we do it all the time to "bug" out the ptr char copy's as the eus are allways bugged