Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

I can change that setting as well, so I can shop in another region. I thought we were talking about changing regions on existing accounts? I'm lost... feel free to carry on without me.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I can change that setting as well, so I can shop in another region. I thought we were talking about changing regions on existing accounts? I'm lost... feel free to carry on without me.
    well that yet u buy the other side so you can play on EU/USA even if u live in USA/EU. if we talking about you moved from usa to EU then u need to phone them but even then they say no and they wont change the acconts over you have to re setup.

but battle.net emails can be used to play both usa/eu if u buy the right copy off the game. or have staters.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I am indeed on kazzak (also on a few other realms). But I mainly play my toons solo, boxing is something I do when there is nothing else to do or when I just find like playing the game alone. So I am not really the most friendly person to socialize with nor the player you want to rely on to team up with for boxing purposes (really I'm a bastard when someone fucks up in a raid/bg and I'm a grumpy old man, definitely when you are from another continent and I can make politically incorrect jokes). Long story short: unless you can find other boxers on kazzak or if you like to play the game 'alone', kazzak might not be what you are looking for. If you still wanna chat ingame, your best shot is to just do /who santa maria; and any toon that looks like zenga with weird characters is mine, unless I have fanboys.
    I also normally Play solo as well since my Daughter was born, it just gets boring after long periods of time, and having my own guild with only my charaters in it seems abit little looney when i start chating in guild and then answer myself with another character, just so that i can see the green text

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    MiRai, seems that you and me are on the same page with this one, I have 5 accounts already on 1 Battle.net account and set to my country which is not eligible for RaF.

If im reading correctly, Ebony is speaking about a new accounts and Different Regions, and i need to change Countries.
    When a select RAF on the account i get a Access denied Message "Recruit a Friend is not available in all countries, blah blah blah"

Guess ill have to just level the Long way

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCake View Post
    At the moment currently boxing on outland are:
    Ebony 5 boxing
    Cyrberus 5 boxing
    Hugsy(me) 5 boxing
    Flask 4 boxing
    Ashley 10 boxing
    Quiding 10 boxing
    Tanknspanker 10 boxing
    There are other boxers who are currently on a break or have stopped
    Now this sounds like fun, Guess you can add me to the list soon, if you will have me, just need 3 more levels on 3 toons and ill create the Dks on Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by MPDias View Post
    MiRai, seems that you and me are on the same page with this one, I have 5 accounts already on 1 Battle.net account and set to my country which is not eligible for RaF.

If im reading correctly, Ebony is speaking about a new accounts and Different Regions, and i need to change Countries.
    When a select RAF on the account i get a Access denied Message "Recruit a Friend is not available in all countries, blah blah blah"
    Ahhh... that must have been it. People who were in regions where RaF was not allowed were still able to change that setting and alter their location to gain RaF benefits. They were exploiting that and Blizzard changed it for certain people in certain regions. I don't have a link to where I read that but, I can say that I came across an entire thread about the recent changes of being locked out of manually selecting your region. Obviously, this only affected those in regions who were not eligible for RaF in the first place.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Again, RAF is not available in Israel. I've changed the country from israel to something else (think Ireland, but not sure) and was able to do it. Now I have a total of seven accounts:
    A, B->F, C->G, D, E.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Again, RAF is not available in Israel. I've changed the country from israel to something else (think Ireland, but not sure) and was able to do it.
    Can you still do this right now?

EDIT: Nevermind... you've already switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Again, RAF is not available in Israel. I've changed the country from israel to something else (think Ireland, but not sure) and was able to do it. Now I have a total of seven accounts:
    A, B->F, C->G, D, E.
    Pazgaz, exactly how do you change it?

I found on Blizz Forum http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1302900047 , but would be interested to know how you change contries?

I'm afraid that it was indeed changed.
    I was able to change Country of Residence in my account settings but now there's a question mark there instead. When you hover over it there's a pop up saying you need to contact customer support if you want it changed.
    Edit: I guess I was lucky and did it a few days before the change. Israel -> Ireland. I was planning on changing it back to Israel when I'm done with RAFing, but now I think I'll lay low...

Quote Originally Posted by MPDias View Post
    I also normally Play solo as well since my Daughter was born, it just gets boring after long periods of time, and having my own guild with only my charaters in it seems abit little looney when i start chating in guild and then answer myself with another character, just so that i can see the green text

Guess ill have to just level the Long way

Now this sounds like fun, Guess you can add me to the list soon, if you will have me, just need 3 more levels on 3 toons and ill create the Dks on Outland.

all members in the guild can inv. ya i was wrong and i was thinking adding usa/EU read it so wrong oh well Though am not in Autobots am still on the server and do play with them a bit.