Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: UI screenshot

Blog Entries

Default UI screenshot

I've been taking a break from multiboxing for about a month and coming back from breaks is when I like to make big changes. Last time it was my keybinds, this time I'd like to mix up my ui. I haven't redone it for about a year and it has gotten very cluttered.

The biggest change I might make is to, I'm considering eliminating the use of grid on my tank entirely and just piping in the feed from my healer.

Does anyone want to share their still screenshots for their main ui? Stills preferably, I shouldn't click on video at work!

So you're not bored at work...

Here's one of the last screenshots I took while leveling my Rogue. The base UI is LUI (use this link
    for updates) which I then modified to my liking. When I don't have a target selected the Unit Frames
    and Action Bars are hidden to help remove any clutter from the screen. Party members (not shown)
    are placed horizontally between the Player/Target frames and the Action Bars along with ForteXorcist
    for cooldowns. The raid frames that I am using could use some work but I haven't cared enough to
    change them to my liking yet.

The frames are skinned with AI-Art which is slowly becoming dated and not all frames are skinned
    because the author stopped updating the files.

There are numerous other add-ons that I've thrown in there that aren't shown in the screenshot.

EDIT: You may need to right-click on the image and open it in a new tab/window to see it full size.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-27-2012 at 04:30 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    So you're not bored at work...

Here's one of the last screenshots I took while leveling my Rogue. The base UI is LUI (use this link
    for updates) which I then modified to my liking. When I don't have a target selected the Unit Frames
    and Action Bars are hidden to help remove any clutter from the screen. Party members (not shown)
    are placed horizontally between the Player/Target frames and the Action Bars along with ForteXorcist
    for cooldowns. The raid frames that I am using could use some work but I haven't cared enough to

The frames are skinned with AI-Art which is slowly becoming dated and not all frames are skinned
    because the author stopped updating the files.

There are numerous other add-ons that I've thrown in there that aren't shown in the screenshot.

EDIT: You may need to right-click on the image and open it in a new tab/window to see it full size.
    whats the addon for the map in the bottom right.. looks really nice

Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    whats the addon for the map in the bottom right.. looks really nice
    It's built in to LUI but, Mapster should be able to do the same thing (assuming it's updated and working).

EDIT: Here's an older UI thread.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-27-2012 at 05:38 PM
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Blog Entries

That's very beautiful, but where do you put your team elements?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    That's very beautiful, but where do you put your team elements?
    What other team elements?

are placed horizontally between the Player/Target frames and the Action Bars
    along with ForteXorcist

Here is mine:

If its not clear just go to my web site for full resolution (1920 X 1200) view.

I have the combat log over Carbonite to save space.

The main visible
    addons
    are:

IsBoxer
    Jamba
    Dominos
    Carbonite
    TitanPanel
    Xpearl
    TipTac
    RangeDisplay

The empty space at the bottem is filled with group members. The spell matrix is from IsBoxer.

Name:  SamUI.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  98.1 KB
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 02-27-2012 at 07:46 PM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Blog Entries

Hi this is my present/new UI ..its an adaption of the GARUI (link below)..that is mainly a put together hunter ui..

I don't at present have room for a big monitor so my main is a 22 inch wide screen..and i run at 1280*960..

I like this ui as it gives quite a clean view..runs at a nice fps level..also a lot of the bars etc are mouseover visible using bartender..

There is a complete listing of the Addons (scroll down on the page with the link)..some i have enabled others not..theres also pics

of the ui in Raid etc...

here is the my ui

click for bigger image

Garui link

http://huntsmanslodge.com/gar-ui/
    Last edited by honeypot2011 : 02-27-2012 at 08:42 PM

Blog Entries

Sam, do you have anything detailing how you're using that spell matrix? it looks intriguing.

What other team elements?
    I guess I mostly meant jamba (which I'm now considering bumping from my ui)
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-27-2012 at 11:05 PM Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I guess I mostly meant jamba (which I'm now considering bumping from my ui)
    I don't use JAMBA.