Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: UI screenshot

Can you elaborate why you don't use jamba? I love. Clean UI's great look o. Hours through the years. I'd like to see that nolife mixed pve group guy come in here and explain his UI too.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    Can you elaborate why you don't use jamba?
    Well, I used to use it but, I guess you can say I just eventually moved away from it. It's been... years
    since I used it last but, I want to say that it may have been the frustration while getting teams to work
    correctly. I remember only really using the flight path feature (which is easily replicated through Inner
    Space's 1:1 mouse repeater) and the sell gray items (which can also be accomplished through other
    add-ons). I think a big part of it was that I could never really find a place for the JAMBA frame to fit in
    my UI. I'm very picky (to the point where it's almost OCD) about where things go in my UI.

Nothing against Jafula by any means. The work he has done is great any many, many people find JAMBA
    a necessity in their every multiboxing life. Even though I don't use it myself anymore, I still point people
    in the direction of JAMBA when they're looking for a way to make multiboxing in WoW a little easier.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

This is mine. Nothing special, but works for me. Images are clicky for full size

In Combat showing proc regions

Out of combat showing quest log

Pitbull 4
    Dominos
    Jamba
    TomQuest2 {quest tracker}
    OmniCC
    TomTom
    PocketPlot {minimap}
    TipTop {tooltip}
    Prat

Not shown -
    DBM +Spell Timers {cooldowns}, MikScrollingBattleText {shield alerts} plus some other stuff that's not combat related.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    This is mine. Nothing special, but works for me.
    Offset action bars...

...you are a brave woman.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Would love to know how Nolife has his heals set up.
    Looking at his heroic dungean runs next to his grid are icons of totems,buffs or what not that he can click on. Anyone know what that is

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCake View Post
    Would love to know how Nolife has his heals set up.
    Looking at his heroic dungean runs next to his grid are icons of totems,buffs or what not that he can click on. Anyone know what that is
    They look like ISBoxer Click Bars. During the Baine fight he clicks the Bloodlust icon and an
    ISBoxer message appears on the screen that says *** BLOODLUST*** (and his Shaman
    says "Bloodlust activated!").

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    They look like ISBoxer Click Bars. During the Baine fight he clicks the Bloodlust icon and an
    ISBoxer message appears on the screen that says *** BLOODLUST*** (and his Shaman
    says "Bloodlust activated!").
    Thanks MiRai got it setup now

The isboxer is just "clickbars", as expained above, you can google the site here for more info on them, just lable them, then tie the bar to the macro you want to run and click on the bar and it runs .....

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I don't use JAMBA.

MiRai does not really multibox now a days apart them them "very very friendly girls" that keeps popping from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    MiRai does not really multibox now a days...
    http://i.imgur.com/hYtNa.png