Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default LV 80 - 85: fastest way with booster

I have 2 lv 80 Shammy that I want to boost to lv 85. The other 3 Accounts have 2 lv 85 shammy and a Pally. I am wondering what would be the fastest way to boost the 2 lv 80 Shammy to lv 85? Questing or Dungeons? Would I need a tank or can I reasonably do DPS (4x) with Pally heals?

If I do need a tank, I can pull in a DK blood for the tanking and then drop one of the lv 85 Shammy

Well, i would make sure to do the call of arms this upcoming weekend. A win in that Bg will get you alot of xp. Other than that, I dont remember if queing up for random dungeons as 2 shammies would get you faster xp than straight up questing.

Dungeon Finder
    Or if you are Horde...Tanks in Twilight Highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Dungeon Finder
    Or if you are Horde...Tanks in Twilight Highlands.
    Can you elaborate on this please? I made 4 new 80 Hunters with the new Scroll of Res that are now 81. I'd like to get them to 85 this weekend if it means grinding til I fall asleep lol.

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfmoo? View Post
    Can you elaborate on this please? I made 4 new 80 Hunters with the new Scroll of Res that are now 81. I'd like to get them to 85 this weekend if it means grinding til I fall asleep lol.
    It doesn't work anymore after the latest patch.