Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Hybrid View

Default Ultraxion LFR 25Boxing

The healing was a bit hard to keep up at my current gear level but surprisingly, this was one of the easier bosses in LFR to clear. Just needed to set up keys for
    1. Tank 1 to phase
    2. Everyone except the tank to phase
    3. Tank 2 to phase

I saved all my cds until the last 15 percent or so.

Here's the vid, still a bit sloppy though!

Very nice man, I expected you 'd have this down. I think warmaster is the hardest one to box from the remaining bosses at first sight, but I'm sure you'll eventually find a way to beat 8/8!

About healing being intense: you can actually try and spread lust so that there are always healers who get it. If a healer is in the parallel realm, he is not supposed to get bloodlust when it's being cast. So you could work out as system that when you pop lust at the start, you could have 4 out of 6 healers port to the other realm. 2 minutes later you make 2 go again, pop lust again. And for the final minute you can have lust again for 2 other healers. Etc ... you can work out whatever work, could even save 6 out of 7 healers from bloodlust till the last minute when it gets really intense.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

The Kalecgos fight in BC Sunwell was better.
    Hardware Lurker

Tank doesn't need to eat hour of twilight in LFR, so you can simplify step 2. But very nice work man :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Tank doesn't need to eat hour of twilight in LFR, so you can simplify step 2. But very nice work man :P
    @@ didn't know that! thanks!