Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 33

Quote Originally Posted by Apatheist View Post
    . . . So, if I understand correctly, when I add a 4th player to my group, I go into the tool and in "SWTOR Position", change the number to reflect which slot each character is in according to the game client?
    Yes that is correct.
    If your playing a 3 man team and you have a fourth, say a friend, then in the tool, leave the SWTOR Position where your friend is at set to 'Not Used'

Hm . . still not quite working. When I load the XML file and set "SWTOR Position", I set it according to which slots my characters are in on my main window? Also, I notice in the Variable Keystrokes tab (in your app) the party hotkeys are filled in, but there's no hotkey listed for assist or follow. Not sure if that's normal?

Scratch that. I was making the changes, going into ISBoxer and clicking export, without loading the XML file first. Derp!

Tested with 4 characters. Dropped one out of group, adjusted with tool, works perfectly with 3. Invited random guy from group, adjusted, works again. I can actually do Warzones now without a massive headache.

Legend!
    Last edited by Apatheist : 02-25-2012 at 03:08 PM

Awesome! I am so happy its working for somebody other than me.

This is the best tool to be made for SWTOR since ISBoxer! It is so versatile. I absolutely love this tool!!! You absolutely rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Riiker View Post
    This is the best tool to be made for SWTOR since ISBoxer! It is so versatile. I absolutely love this tool!!! You absolutely rock!
    Thank you Riiker. Glad I could help.

I think the only reason more people haven't downloaded this is because they don't understand variable keystrokes. I know I had to figure them out before I could use this. The combination of variable keystrokes and your program greatly greatly simplified my setup. Making changes and adding new things is so much easier as well. I'm a fan.

Yeah I still have some modifications I want to make to it, but to be honest it does everything I need it to do so the motivation is not really there.

The one thing that might be nice is a popup window which asks for your ingame key binds. Might make it easier for newer users.

Quote Originally Posted by Riiker View Post
    The one thing that might be nice is a popup window which asks for your ingame key binds. Might make it easier for newer users.
    Good Idea. I originally had a popup window I was going to use for that, but took it out.

It doesn't seem that this tool works with the current ISBoxer XML format. Has this project been abandoned?
    I love the smell of electrocution in the morning!