Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

I multi-box *because* I am a parent. My 10 year old son takes a lot of my time/attention. Playing an MMO 'normally' I could never do raids, or pick-up groups because I have to AFK, sometimes unexpectedly. 2-boxing, all I need is a safe spot to park for a few minutes and I can AFK as often or as long as I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    thats why i love flying mounts.... mount up and afk
    I should go find some of my videos of Ebola and his 5 warlocks killing alliance guys AFK in the air. It was hilarious to watch.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Yeah well i make sure they have to work for it if they are going to mount up and Parachute/slowfall

I have twin 3 yr old boys, and my wife and I still manage to raid 3 nights a week, and I'm still multi-boxing at night.

Yeah well i make sure they have to work for it if they are going to mount up and Parachute/slowfall
    When I boxed wow, I was more than willing, when I find some toon hovering either AFK or not, and obliterate him, accepting 5 deaths. Why not? Its just a video game. I didn't actually die. I just ran back got revived my toons and went on my way. I chuckled at the notion that these toons, I just grounded, thought he/she was safe. I helped he/she learn, thats not always the case.

The safest place is /logout

My favorite is when I located toons hovering, but not afk... they fly up high, or to a spot they think I wont touch them. Pifft. Silly mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    When I boxed wow, I was more than willing, when I find some toon hovering either AFK or not, and obliterate him, accepting 5 deaths. Why not? Its just a video game. I didn't actually die. I just ran back got revived my toons and went on my way. I chuckled at the notion that these toons, I just grounded, thought he/she was safe. I helped he/she learn, thats not always the case.

The safest place is /logout

My favorite is when I located toons hovering, but not afk... they fly up high, or to a spot they think I wont touch them. Pifft. Silly mistake.
    This reminds me of the Southpark WoW episode, specifically when Cartman is being killed and says "No! No! No! I dont want to run all the way back from the graveyard."

It used to be so much nastier, when the corpses would stay in the air and you would have to get a spirit rez >.<
    .[I

Mother of 4, 1 almost 15, she plays wow with us, raids in our core team, currently 3/8 hm. Others are 10,7 and 2.
    3 of our pcs are here in our massive loungeroom, I find plenty of time to play wow, get kids up, dressed, ready for school... spent loads of time with my youngest daughter she is 2 now. toilet trainning starting soon.

I box 5 to 7 accounts, these aremostly with my fiance tanking,as we mount farm various places.
    I run and lead my raiding guild as well, and we raid 3 nights a week.

Its not difficult making time to play and have a family just depends how busy you are in your own life I guess.

thats why i love flying mounts.... mount up and afk

Also good when u have a team able to and your out doing dailies and need to go AFK,,,step into an instance

Had a few encounters of coming back and i see some dam bugger slow falling as he tries taking them out ,,vankos sees to that when i come back and get him

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I should go find some of my videos of Ebola and his 5 warlocks killing alliance guys AFK in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    It was hilarious to watch.

i have some off them videos somewhere as well Warlocks sky killing FTW!

even better when they go AFK over water silly silly move!