Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Yor'sahj the Unsleeping 10Box

Hi all,

Thought I'd share this here. It's still sloppy and my tank died at the very end (cuz my priest died).

I had to build a AoE macro for the black slime and a spread out macro for the acidic slime and not lose any followers going to DPS individual slimes (this was actually hard cuz I had to visually check all screens - i had jamba follow turned off). But hey, a win is a win.

I really need better gear to get this on farm mode, right now I'm needing every ounce of DPS i can get even from my pal tank and my atonement smite priest to kill the slimes in time.

Here's the vid.

Impressive. Do kill the rest of bosses and post the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Cptan View Post
    Impressive. Do kill the rest of bosses and post the video.
    I wish....Think 10boxing Warlord Zon'ozz 10man will be next to impossible at my current gear and coordination level. Mooboat will be hard as well./sigh

At least next week you get a 5% boost!

Quote Originally Posted by dragoneye View Post
    I wish....Think 10boxing Warlord Zon'ozz 10man will be next to impossible at my current gear and coordination level. Mooboat will be hard as well./sigh
    This is from someone who's highest boxing team is level 74, so feel free to ignore this suggestion as it is mostly speculation based on experience doing the boss with one toon.

I don't think Warlord Zon'ozz should be too difficult from a positioning point of view. I think problems would mostly be due to gear not coordination.

What I'm thinking is:

Firstly, split your group into 'ranged' and 'melee', 5 toons in each and a healer for each (priest would be better in melee for the atonement heals obviously). You'll need a button to break follow on your ranged group, you'll also need to either be able to take control of one of the ranged (and have the rest follow) or have them able to strafe. This is so you can reposition to get the orb when needed.

Tank runs in, you drop the ranged group at the edge of the water and keep the melee group between the boss and the ranged group (break follow for melee once they are in melee range). He drops the orb off and you turn the boss to face away. The orb should bounce between ranged and melee with only minor repositioning of ranged needed. I think your best bet will be to heal through the debuff rather than dispelling it so that you don't have to worry about repositioning (if cleansing is easier for you than healing through you'll need to have ranged follow someone in the ranged group and that toon have it's own separate follow target and button). Let the orb bounce 3-5 times (depending on gear) and then have your tank drag the boss to the orb. Follow on everyone and aoe spam heal in the middle, mitigation cooldowns will be useful so you don't go oom from too much healing (divine guardian, PW:Barrier and Spirit Link Totem).

For the next orb phase you could run your ranged out, but it might be easier to run your tank out (with melee group in tow). Stop with the boss at the edge of the water (break follow on melee) and face the boss at the ranged group. You should have plenty of time to do this before the orb comes, but might need to save some cooldowns for your tank while you are running. Proceed the same as before (going to only 3 bounces) but this time move your melee group in for the aoe phase. Then keep moving your melee group out for orb phases.

I'm thinking that once movement has been sorted your greatest problem will be mana. You'll probably want to run with 3 healers (2 in melee, 1 ranged), this will give you two mana tide totems and you'll probably need the extra healing for your tank.

Like I said at the start, this is conjecture based on not a lot of multi-boxing experience. But I think it's really impressive that you've managed to 'solo' any of the bosses in DS and best of luck with the rest