Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

What are you doing MadMilitia! It's AV weekend get out there and get your free ilvl390! Then you too can experience the joy of looting staffs and Shaman tier tokens! (It took me four weeks to get the pally chest)

In all seriousness, after overcoming the 17% hit, having ranged characters for Mimiron, Vezzax, and Yogg would probably be easier for a ranged group. Of course fights where you need to move (Hodir, Agalaon and possibly Freya/Ignis) the melee team will have it easier. And Howling Blast is just cheese as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Narij View Post
    What are you doing MadMilitia! It's AV weekend get out there and get your free ilvl390! Then you too can experience the joy of looting staffs and Shaman tier tokens! (It took me four weeks to get the pally chest)

In all seriousness, after overcoming the 17% hit, having ranged characters for Mimiron, Vezzax, and Yogg would probably be easier for a ranged group. Of course fights where you need to move (Hodir, Agalaon and possibly Freya/Ignis) the melee team will have it easier. And Howling Blast is just cheese as it is.

Nothing bothers me more than playing with randoms and their whiny bullshit over me multiboxing and trying to kick me whenever the chance arises.

Far as I'm concerned it's not worth it. I'll valor it up to get my conquest gear. Not that I really need it.