Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: OT: WoW IronMan

I am doing the challenge, but should note even to me its not that fun. But getting bored with multiboxing as well, so maybe I just need a break.

I play the ironman toon from time to time, but I'm not really that into it. Its just something else to do.

I created him on a realm I dont have any other toons on, reduces the temptation to cheat.

I have been in this challenge since the 1st Thread to the 3rd. Lots of deaths. It is a decent challenge to just do it in white/grey gear with no specs. I have thought of boxing it but the no group thing gets you.

I also did a new realm new toon to eliminate any chance of me hooking up a toon with bags, gold, etc... it is a challenge. I was pissed I lost a level 25 toon to latency/DC ... uggh... fun times as it brings it back to more of the orginal feel of WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    I have been in this challenge since the 1st Thread to the 3rd. Lots of deaths. It is a decent challenge to just do it in white/grey gear with no specs. I have thought of boxing it but the no group thing gets you.

I also did a new realm new toon to eliminate any chance of me hooking up a toon with bags, gold, etc... it is a challenge. I was pissed I lost a level 25 toon to latency/DC ... uggh... fun times as it brings it back to more of the orginal feel of WOW.
    Lucky for me the only bad thing so far was at level 10 or so I had a disconnect right when I was fighting a mob. If I was higher level such as 40 or so, that would have been too much to die from that.

hoping to see your names on that wowironman list soon ;-)
    .[I

I did it properly the other day: rolled for my server, rolled for race and rolled for class ... night elf rogue on a german realm. Couldn't be any worse for me, so I wisely decided to pass.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!