Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 32

Ualaa, just wondering if you were going to transfer soon. Looking forward to your arrival

Blog Entries

I'm paid at midnight Thu/Fri, this week.
    Will need to put some cash on the credit card I use for gaming.
    And then initiate the process.

Will probably go Faction Transfer.
    And then Server Transfer.
    It doesn't seem that you can do both at once, with their web based services.

I'll also call the credit card company, so they expect 10 charges to Blizzard, in the near future.

I'd imagine my Warcraft based macros will be gone.
    And that I'll need to redo some keybinds, plus edit the team within IS Boxer.
    A small extra step, before I'm ready for play, once the transfer is done.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I try to keep all my macros in is boxer using the !if (character is in.... Feature to save key combo
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

They will also be in your wow fold..WTF>Account>>(server name your moving from ) macro text.exe or some such
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Ualaa,

They changed their services recently. You can now do a faction swap and realm transfer in one go. I believe if you select the realm transfer service, there is a check box for faction change as well.

Unfortunately, the total cost is the same per toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post

I'd imagine my Warcraft based macros will be gone.
    And that I'll need to redo some keybinds, plus edit the team within IS Boxer.
    A small extra step, before I'm ready for play, once the transfer is done.
    1. Make a toon on Magtheridon.
    2. Xfer the toons
    3. Go to your WTF folder.
    4. Pick the realm your currently on.
    5. Copy everything in the folder and paste it in Magtheridon folder.
    6. Log in and play with all your macro's bindings and saved variables set.

welcome to mag
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

been thinking of making a team on mag to. but not sure what to make for class combo. All ready have a shammy team and couple others on my ally realm not sure to make a horde shammy team. want some thing that is fun by my self in bgs and in instances while lvling but some thing that's helpful while playing with other boxers.. even toyed with the idea of making a mix class healing team. was thing 2 resto shammy 1 priest 1 druid 1 pally. think they would make a good healing group and should be able to do instance well but not sure how they would do by them self in a bg in there dps spec. the druid and pally do not go will with the shammy and priest.

Welcome to <The Zerg> Ualaa. I hope you enjoyed your first day as Horde

I am interested in coming on over. Looks like there isn't much going on for LoB anymore. Rather than transfer toons, can someone from Zerg possibly send me a SoR. Instant 80s will be nice! PM me if you can help and I will send you the email address.

Thanks in advance!