Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 32
    Blog Entries

I think I might be able to convince the Gnomettes that Blood Elves are cute.
    But I doubt they would agree that Goblins are anything but stinky.

Pretty sure they'll want to keep their same names.
    They even went so far as to reserve their names on Magtheridon yesterday... although Snugglés needed a slight variation.

I'll be able to do a faction transfer after payday (Thu).
    But the server transfer will be the next payday.
    Might just wait and do them together.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Horray!

Lately, the Multiboxers of <The Zerg> have been joining forces with Rath Strat AV (a 40-man premade group). We haven't lost a match yet and usually end with 300+ HKs and 600+ honor.

Since we are providing so many toons, they are now running 2 groups a night.

Blog Entries

So... the Gnomettes were curious about the horde... so as a bedtime story, Juds decided to read to them about the Horde, from the "Alliance Propaganda Pamphlet".

Hugglés wants to know if as transfers (from the Alliance), they'll be exempt from the horde character-creation-questline: Kick a dozen Puppies > Poke Kittens with Sticks > Throw a Baby off of the Battlements...
    And Cuddlés wants to know if its really a requirement to add a quarter cup of dish washing soap per dozen, to all cookie recipes...?
    Snugglés is curious if the secret ingredient for (Horde) Warlock cookies is Alliance Tears, instead of using Horde Tears for Alliance Warlock cookies... but she will understand if such a closely guarded secret is not shared, until she joins the horde.

With only the Propaganda Pamphlet to go by, Juds couldn't really give them answers to their questions.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Ualaa you're gonna need to toughen up a little bit if you're moving over from Alliance to Horde.

Just kidding Ualaa! Much love from your neighbor in the south!
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    So... the Gnomettes were curious about the horde... so as a bedtime story, Juds decided to read to them about the Horde, from the "Alliance Propaganda Pamphlet".

Hugglés wants to know if as transfers (from the Alliance), they'll be exempt from the horde character-creation-questline: Kick a dozen Puppies > Poke Kittens with Sticks > Throw a Baby off of the Battlements...
    And Cuddlés wants to know if its really a requirement to add a quarter cup of dish washing soap per dozen, to all cookie recipes...?
    Snugglés is curious if the secret ingredient for (Horde) Warlock cookies is Alliance Tears, instead of using Horde Tears for Alliance Warlock cookies... but she will understand if such a closely guarded secret is not shared, until she joins the horde.

With only the Propaganda Pamphlet to go by, Juds couldn't really give them answers to their questions.
    So precious now I want to reroll too.

My Internet gets turned on wendsday
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Kick a dozen Puppies > Poke Kittens with Sticks > Throw a Baby off of the Battlements...
    Yes Yes that all is a must.
    Its not a proper cookie without the dish washing soap and the fish, well, its an orc thing.
    What is this secret all about. Yes alliance tears are farmed more often than daily quests. There are many uses for them, my personal favorite is straight out of a stein.

Am re-subbing my other accounts tonight so will be adding a new team at least to Zergness, just not sure whether to go tauren pal + 4 shamen for pve fun times and possible shaman pvp or just go for a straight up 5x team to level up purely through pvp for the first time ever.

Hey there Knytestorme. Thanks for taking the time to consider boxing on Mag. I'm sure we'll have some fun and I look forward the adventure. Please contact me or an officer (Rank 2) when you are ready for a /ginvite. If you need some gold, bags, or anything else just let us know.

Hey Oath, am already in guild as Jhentar and stile waiting for bags to be moved in the gbank to where i can get them out but yeah will hit someone up later tonight or tomorrow for the team invites