Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    In the LFR, on the ooze summons, I'd go Purple>Yellow>Blue>Red with your setup. Black is easy to dps through as there are alot of adds, but if you switch all your dps to AoE them down after stacking on the tank, they're a cake walk. When I run LFR soloing, not everyone switches to burn them down and with only a few doing so, they die pretty fast. Nice to see that it's not required to keep the tank on that boss tho.

Still surprised you manage to tank all those without a backup tank and little to no melee dps. Mana Voids on that 3rd boss can mean a bad wipe if you're tapped out of mana, so you might want to consider that for a smoother fight. What's the command you used in your "Reset" button? I've never seen that used before and didn't know there was a reset macro.
    Ele shammy thunderstorm plus that talent which refunds mana on lightning bolt makes the mana loss from mana void barely hurt at all. And gift of the naruu is a great way to keep the tank up during this phase until the void dies.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Ele shammy thunderstorm plus that talent which refunds mana on lightning bolt makes the mana loss from mana void barely hurt at all. And gift of the naruu is a great way to keep the tank up during this phase until the void dies.
    I've only been able to run my shaman through here a couple times really, but even with him talented for the mana return, when the pugs I've run with don't down it fast enough, I usually get sapped down to around 5-10%. Tho right now his gear is kinda crappy.

25 boxing lfr, awesome