Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22

I tried this for the first time last night in ToT which worked fairly well. Unless I'm doing something wrong you have to get past the first two bosses before you can get to the tunnel, with that, doing this alone was more of a pain in the ass than I wanted to attempt on one toon. Not to mention I forgot to take off (Heroic) before I went in the first time and needless to say that didn't go well. I got lazy, rolled through the first part with my team of 5 and left three in the tunnel. I left two shamans and one rogue, leaving the two shamans pointing in opposite directions with the rogue in the middle spamming FoK, the rogue probable worked the best but between the three of them I had full coverage and protection against any squirters. I added /cast autoattack (or start attack I can't remember) + /cast lightning storm for mana to my Chain lightning macro and didn't look back. I rolled the other two in the DF and just farmed while I while I knocked out my weekly VP. In a couple of hours I think I ended up with about 800 on each toon (800 X 3). Combine that with the Daily Dungeon Finder Heart Shaped Box at the end of the day getting about 6-8 tokens x 5 roughly equals 1 mount or 30K on my server. Farming 15K per hour is good enough for me... not to mention thoughtless farming. Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by jnorland : 02-11-2012 at 06:49 AM

I now have 10 of these mounts, 5 each from two teams. The only problem now is that this late there are alot of people selling them in the AH. It may take a long time to see the gold from them.

I did have to farm the charms in ToT a little, just enough to get enough to turn in each of the dailies to the leaders. But other than that it was only from doing the dailies and killing the holiday boss.